Cute Lil Messages

"Jack, there's someone in the house." I whisper getting out of the bed and throwing on his Booper Dooper hoodie. He gets up and looks concerned.

    "Stay here, I'm going to I check the downstairs. It was probably just a car passing." Jack says leaving the room quickly.

    I wait there a few minutes before I decide to go downstairs and check it out.

    "(Y/N). I knew I'd find you! Come here, now!" A familiar voice demands and I look at the front door and see Dwayn giving me a crooked smile as he starts walking towards me.

    "Where is Jack?" I ask backing up towards the staircase.

    "Do I look like I fucking know where it is?" He growls coming closer, quickly. I turn quickly and run up the stairs, blacking out as Dwayn grabbed my ankle causing me to fall and hit my head on the stairs.

~~

    "(Y/N), wake up it's okay!" A voice yells as I jerk awake, sweating and breathing heavily.

    I look over to see Jack facing me with concern in his eyes.

    "I get nightmares often. It's a nightmare disorder I have. Sorry." I say laying back down, while he does the same, connecting foreheads.

    "Do you wanna talk about it?" Jack asks, placing his thumb on my cheek and stroking my cheek back and forth.

    "It was about Dwayn... I'm still terrified of him. He shot Tyler because of me. It could've been worse and-"

    Jack than cuts me off by tilting my chin up and pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. We eventually pull away for air. I trace the lines on his bare chest and he chuckles.

    "Don't worry about Dwayn. I'm sure he's gone forever." Jack reassures and I plant another kiss on his lips.

    "What time is it?" Jack yawns and I roll over, checking my phone for the first time in a while with a lot of messages, tweets, missed called, and tagged photos.

    "It is currently six a.m." I yawn back seeing I have a few missed calls from Bob, and Wade, which I normal because we usual do collabs. I open my message bar and see a message from, Marzia, Felix, Ethan, and Rosanna Pansino. I opened all the messages, not replying since it was really late.

Marzia: The company said they can have our clothing line out in a few weeks!

    I smile and than go to the next few messages:

Felix: There's shade going on, on Twitter because of people finding out about your ex but have no fear, your friends are here!

Ethan: I'm having the rest o your clothes that Mark and Tyler couldn't take to Ireland  shipped there. I miss you best friend!

Rosanna: So happy you and Jack moved in together! Hopefully we can still do a video together soon.

    I smile at all the messages and turn my phone off, facing Jack again who was now already asleep. He looked adorable like always. I smile an shut my eyes, attempting to sleep again.