He's Back

Your Point of View~

    The police found no trace of anyone in my house. They searched every room for whoever it was and looked around the yard but couldn't find fingerprints. They told me to call if I needed to.

    I went in my house, anxiety filling me as the house is dead silent. I locked the door and went upstairs to my office. I turned music on, on my computer and check my phone which had a lot of calls. Mark must've woke everyone up, and told them what happened.

    I had seven missed calls from Sean, four from Ethan, four from my older brother Thomas, two from Tyler, three from Mark, one from Felix, and six from my mum. All of these must've been while I was talking to the police. It was now five in the morning here so it was midnight there. I also got a message from an unknown number. I open it and read, "You're going to regret I ever got put in jail, but guess who's out now?"

    My body goes cold as I realize who it is. Dwayn.

    I quickly call Jack and he picks up after one ring, "Babe! Are you okay? Shit, I should've stayed, or you could've came with me, I'm sorry I'll be on my way back tomorrow!" He exclaims, with a shaky voice.

    "I want you to stay, I want you to have fun Sean, but the person that broke into our house was Dwayn. Somehow they let him out and I'm scared." I state, completely honest.

    "He's not gonna be in Ireland. Plane rides are expensive and of he just got out of prison, so I should be back before him." Jack states and I put him on speaker, sitting the phone down on my desk. Maybe he's right. It was probably just a burglar.

    "Jack if you want you can stay. I should be fine four more days. I insist." I say, editing a video and he replies, "I can do whatever you want me to do."

    "Okay well I want you to stay and meet fans. But I have to go call six more people and tell them I'm not dead."

    "Okay, bye I love you and I'll be texting you." He says and I can tell he's smiling on the other line.

    "Bye, I love you." I say hanging up and call Ethan as I start to edit the video I recorded.

    "(Y/N) you're alive!" Ethan yawns.

    "Shit, I could've been murdered and your half asleep." I joke sarcastically, yawning because it was five in the morning for me.

    "Yeah well for someone who almost died, you sound pretty chill." Ethan laughs and I roll my eyes as I edit.

     "Well it is five in the morning for me and I spent two hours in the cold talking to police, so I think my bloodshot eyes say otherwise." I yawn like Ethan did.

    "Oh sorry. Well I'm glad you're okay (Nickname). You're like my sister and I was truly terrified for you. But I'm going to let you go get some rest and relax. G'night." Ethan states, sincerely on the other side, "Night," I reply hanging up and calling Mark, hoping Tyler was with him so there was on less person to call.

    "Hello?" I ask when it stops ringing.

    "(Y/N)!" Mark yells in sync with Tyler. Yes, they were with each other currently.

    I talk to everyone for a little bit one by one and finish my editing. I texted  Robin everything was okay than starred at the message from Dwayn.

    I'm not scared of him.

    I am not scared.

    I pick up the phone and call the number he texted me on shakily.

    "I knew you'd get tired of that green hair drunk and come running back." He says picking up the phone and I grip the edge of the table and bite my lip.

    "Shut up. You kno-" I start to say

    "No slut, you shut up. I know your very location right now and if you think I'm scared of you, or your friends, you are wrong. The only reason I bailed from your house was because I'm not going back to prison because you're a scared little bitch. You have two days to be packed. We're going back to the U.S and that's final!" He yells with venom through the phone causing tears to gather in my eyes.

    "No Dwayn, I'm never going back to your abuse! You stole from me, you stole from my family, you stole from a children's charity I helped! You're nothing but a gold digging scumbag who has to carry around a gun because he's to weak to fight like a man. Do you know what a man is Dwayn? Probably not because all you've ever been was a child. You only find happiness in hurting others. Hell, I'm more of a man than you!" I scream through the phone and immediately cover my mouth. That wasn't supposed to come out. None of that was.

    "Oh you're going to regret that in two days." He growls before hanging up.

    "Shit!" I yell putting my phone down and running my fingers through my hair.

    I quickly go to my window, closing the curtains, to feel more secure  as I go back to my desk making a group chat with, Sean, Mark, Felix, Ethan, Tyler, and Robin:

Me: I fucked up guys... Dwayns out, I called him and said things I shouldn't have. He really is here in Ireland and says I have two days before he's coming to get me. I don't know what to do, I'm scared to even leave my office.

Felix: Okay, Marzia and I can take a train there tomorrow and come.

Jack: The next planes leaves in an hour, I know you don't want me to leave but I'm coming back, it's okay.

Ethan: I'm getting on the same flight with Jack in an hour so I'm gonna go pack!

Mark: You're so lucky we all got paid this week, Tyler is already booking the next flight for him, Amy, and I to go to Ireland which is in a few hours.

Robin: Sorry for the late response, I'll drive over there to stay with her until you guys arrive if you want.

Mark: Please do if it's not much to ask, but anyways we gotta get packed, see you all soon.

Me: Now I feel like shit for all this dudes. I'll pay all of you back.

Felix: Don't worry about it.

Robin: Yeah it's fine. I'm on my way, I'll let you know when I get there so you can let me inside.

~~

    I put my phone down and feel relieved, they're all here for me.

    But I am still staying in this room until Robin gets here.