Our First Video

Your Point of View~

"(Y/N), come on!" My twin brother Mark yelled from downstairs. I agreed to film a video with him, Jack, Ethan, Wade, and Bob for my YouTube channel, (Your YouTube name).

I open my door an trot down the stairs with Chica, our dog following me.

"Hey little sis." Mark said, his face all sweaty from a video he filmed with them.

"Okay, you're only older than me by two minutes!" I say throwing a dodge ball at him that was in the corner of the room.

Time skip to starting a 'don't laugh challenge' video~

"Jack, you can go first." I say grabbing a top hat while the others grab other odd props that Mark had bought. Jack filled his mouth with water than crossed his arms, starring at everyone individually.

"Alright, we have two minutes!" Mark exclaimed and than started everyone off.

One minute and thirty seconds later~

"Hurry up! Make him laugh." I choke trying to get Jack to laugh so that he loses. Ethan starts slapping Jack in the face with a stuffed banana and than suddenly water flies from Jacks mouth to my face, as he starts laughing.

"Eeeewwww!" I squeal sarcastically, using the bottom of my shirt to wipe my face.

Mark falls onto the ground laughing and Jack pats me on the shoulder, "Sorry, in my defense you were right in front of my face." He says in his Irish accent everyone and their mom adores.

Skip to after the game~

Um, (Y/N)?" Wade says looking at me.

"Hmm?" I ask and he starts laughing, "You forgot to start the camera."

"No, that could've been a really good video." Ethan says taking a drink out of his water bottle.

"I have a video game we can all pick for her channel!" Mark yells excited, "What i-" I start to ask a question, but he shoves me and Jack into the kitchen, "Can't say, it's a surprise, but Jack distract her while I set it up!" He than runs out leaving Jack and I alone in the kitchen.

"What is he having us all play?" I ask him and he laughs at me, "I think I know what it is but I'll never tell!" Jack cheers, fixing his hair.

He's like a puppy; hyperactive all the time and cute.

"So when are you leaving?" I ask not wanting him to go back to Ireland because he's too busy to come down here a lot of the time.

"Next Friday." He states, checking tweets. It's Thursday so there's still a whole week.

"Come on!" Ethan yells for us and I come out and turn on the camera. Ethan was on the side of the couch, with Bob, Wade and Mark on the actual couch.

"Oh no. There's only one chair! This totally wasn't plan to get (Y/N) to sit on your lap." Bob says making everyone laugh and Jack and I both blush awkwardly.

"Do it, do it, do it, do it." They chant as Jack sits down.

I shrug off their jokes and playfully push Jack off of the chair and sit on it, motioning for him to sit on me as I look at the camera, "Hello lovelies and welcome to another video, today I have no clue what we're playing because my brother Markiplier chose it!" I say clicking start on the game, ignoring the fact that Jacksepticeye just sat down on my lap, leaving space for me to see and not putting all of his weight on me at once.

The game starts loading and my eyes widen seeing the title.

"What the bloody hell is Genital Jousting?" I asks looking at everyone and there laughing faces, knowing they've all probably played it.

One video and a lot of dirty jokes later~

Wade, Bob and Ethan had already left. Jack was helping us clean up.

"Jack do you want to stay with us so you don't have to go to a filthy hotel for a week?" Mark asks him and I look at Jack for a reply.

"Yeah, if it's fine with both of you." Jack smiles kind of relieved he doesn't have to go to a hotel. I nod agreeing he can stay with us. The guest bedroom was cluttered from renovating the house but there was plenty of space elsewhere.

It was ten o'clock at night currently.

"Let's watch a movie!" Mark exclaimed, hopping onto the couch with the dog jumping on his lap as he picked up the remote, scrolling through Netflix.

Jack and I sit next to each other on the couch, poking each other.

"Hey now keep it PG-13 in this household," Mark jokes and I roll my eyes punching him in the bicep.

Jacks Point of View~

Halfway through the movie (Y/N) fell asleep and slid onto me. Her head was currently on my lap and she looked so innocent. I want to get to know her more than I already do. She seems really cool and understanding and knows how to take a joke.

I lean my head onto the side of the couch, soon finding my eyelids growing heavy and falling asleep.

Markipliers Point of View~

Once the movie is over I stand up and go over to them, than stop. They look so precious! (Y/N) was laying her head on Jacks lap and Jack had his elbow on the arm of the couch and his head in his hand. Was I that focused in the movie I didn't see any of this happen?

I take three pictures of them, posting it on Twitter and tagging them. After that I go to my bedroom for a night of slumber.