Bye For Now

Your Point of View~

    I wake up to the sound of the shower turning off. I sit up and stretch, checking my phone. It was now ten thirty in the morning. I get up, and go down stairs, taking my laptop with me. I go to the kitchen and turn on my laptop as I get out eggs and pancake mix. I start mixing those together and Skype call Tyler and Mark.

     "See! It took less than twenty four hours for her to call! I win the bet!" Mark yells at Tyler laughing and I raise an eyebrow at the screen, cracking a few eggs over a pan and putting them on the stove.

    "We placed a bet to see how long it would take for you to call. Mark guessed less than twenty four hours, I guess a little over that." Tyler explaijed and I rolled my eyes.

    "Gee guys, I just didn't want it to be awkwardly silent while my boyfriends in the shower." I say starting to mix the pancake mix.

    "Have you noticed yet?" Mark asks me seriously and I look up, away from the batter confused.

    "You're passed nineteen million subscribers! You're turning into Felix!" Tyler exlaims and my eyes widen, "Wait are you dudes being serious right now?!"

   "Yeah, I'm so proud of you! Do you plan on doing something special at the twenty million mark?" My brother asks and I think for a moment than quickly nod, pouring pancake batter on separate frying pans.

    "I think I'm finally going to do a 'Draw My Life'." I say thinking really hard about that.

    "Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great but Mark has to take me back to Target because I left my phone there, bye." Tyler says blankly, hanging up. I sigh and flip the four pancakes I had cooking, while scrambling the eggs.

    "Hi!" Jack says, coming down the stairs and towards me.

    "Hi." I yawn taking the new eggs and pancakes off the burner. Jack gets plates down and I smile putting two fluffy pancakes on each plate and some eggs on each.

    "I thought Mark always cooked?" Jack askedm we sat down at the table, eating the food I cooked.

    "He loved to but he being the 'older' one, made me sit through his 'educational' cooking lessons, recording lessons, driving lessons, and homework lessons when we were in collage and school." I say, smiling.

    "That sounds actually really brotherly." Jack chuckles, eating the pancakes.

    "Yeah well after my dad um.... I was the most devastated. He and Mark were the ones who were always at the hospital daily. rain or shine. My other brother and mum were always busy with working and he was always helping. They did come about two or three times a week though. But anyways, once I got out of the hospital, he showed me the ways of life." I say finishing my food.

    "Hospital?" He says an I look up at him.

    "When Mark and I were born, he was a really big ten pound and three ounce baby while I was dangerously tiny. I was only three or four pounds I think. I was dangerously small and they didn't think I'd live. The doctors wanted to give up on me." I continue tell him about my childhood for almost an hour and tell him what my medicines were, just in case I needed them.

Jacks Point of View~

    (Y/N) went up stairs to take a shower and I was washing dishes. I feel so bad for what she went through as a kid. I had no idea. Maybe that's why she's so close to her brother.

    She also had a lot of medicines she needed to taje but hasn't taken lately. Such as ADHD, ADD, Bipolar medicine, anxiety medicine, two types of heart medicine, panic attack medicine, and a few other kinds.

    I put the dishes away and see (Y/N) come down. She was wearing ripped grey skinny jeans, and my stripped long sleeve shirt. Her hair was in a bun above her hair was in a bun on top of her hair. She even did her makeup.

    "Why my shirts, you own like a thousand of your own." I joke smiling as I walk towards her and she giggles resting her chin on my shoulder. She is on her toes just to reach my shoulder.

    "Your shirts are comfortable and smell like you!" She says, now looking at me.

    My phone rings and I answer it.

    "Hello?" I ask watching (Y/N) get on Twitter.

    "This is the manager at PAX South. I have a free pass for you to come do a three day signing and meet and greet in your own boothe." He says and I get really excited.

    "Isn't it in two days?" I ask and (Y/N) looks at me.

    "Yes, I'm sorry for the delay in calling you, but there were issues contacting you for some reason so we are willing to pay for your flight here, and your hotel room. The flight is in two hours." He explains and I think for a minute.

    "I need about fifteen minutes to think about it, can I call you back in a few?" I ask and the guy hangs up after saying yes.

    "What's up?" (Y/N) asks, her bright (e/c) eyes shining in the kitchen lights.

    "I have a free pass to PAX, but I'll be gone five days if I go." I explain, not wanting to leave her side.

    "Go get packed! You'll have so much fun, I'm so happy for you! PAX was really fun every year I went." She smiled, but for some reason she looked scared deep down. Like, if you didn't know her personally you wouldn't be able to tell.

    "Are you sure (Y/N), I don't know if I should. I have no videos prepared, nothing edited or packed and my flights in two hours." I stress and she hugs me.

    "I can post videos twice a day so you can go if you want, just tweet out that I'll be on your channel posting." She smiles and I nod, kissing her forehead. I run upstairs and get packed, calling a taxi so it's ready.

Your Point of View~

    We sit in the taxi, halfway to the airport. Instead of posting twice daily, I'll have to post and edit four times a day. I'll probably have to have Robin help me.

    I was honestly terrified of Sean leaving, but I didn't want to admit it. I always had someone at home with me back when I lived with my brother, Mark. I know I'll be fine and that I'm just paranoid but still.

    The taxi pulls into the airport, and Sean gets out, than I do so. I help him with his bags and he looks at me, sitting his luggage down.

    "I promise we'll video chat every night." Jack states hugging me and I hug him back, "That's gonna be kind of hard since the U.S is five hours behind." I frown and he looks at me concerned.

    "Babe, I'll stay if you want." He states and I shake my head no.

    "No go dude, I'm just paranoid." I say, forcing a chuckle and he nods hugging me tightly and passionately kisses me and I kiss back, eventually breaking away for air.

    "Bye I love you." I say and he picks up his luggage looking at me, "Bye I love you."

    He closes the door for me as I get back into the taxi cab. I watch him enter the airport as the taxi driver goes back to my house.