Lights, Camera, Eggnog

We skyped Tyler while we ate. He's getting out of the hospital tomorrow.

We soon arrived to the stage and there were a lot o managers, people who did our makeup, people working with lights and sounds.

"Why is my set first?!" I whine while they put highlighters and makeup on my face.

They soon finish and I go to Mark, "Oh my gosh (Y/N) your highlighter is brighter than my future." He jokes and I laugh.

"Okay, (Y/N) go do your set." Another manager says.

I go on stage an practice mt singing set and than do my sets with everyone.

At the end, an during the last set we all run out onto the stage and I see a bathtub in the middle of the stage and a lot of ice bags and eggnog gallons.

"Um, Mark, is this what I think it is?" I ask concerned?

"Remember when Ethan and I did the eggnog ice bath?" He asks laughing and I nod.

"Since you love us and laughed at me when I complained, you're going to do it!" Mark exclaims and Felix and Jack start laughing.

"Get in the tub." Mark jokes and I immediately regret laughing at him.

"Fine, I'll be more manly than you all." I say getting in the bathtub.

Mark starts pouring ice over me and I grip the sides of the tub, shaking deeply.

Felix soon comes and pours eggnog over me while Mark continues to cover me in ice.

"F-f-fuck!" I yell and Jack kneels besides me on the tub and I grab his hand squeezing it.

"This isn't f-f-fair! You allhadahotshowertogetintorightafterIdon't!" I say all in one breath as they finally finish and start laughing.

"Oh yeah!" Mark says recording me.

I bite my finger like Jack does in some of his videos and shake so much.

"I can't feel my toes or my legs!" I exclaim biting my lip.

"Put down a towel so I can get out!" I yell and Felix gets up, "I forgot the towels in the bus, I'll be back!" He yells running off stage.

Mark talks to the camera and Jack looks concerned, "Jesus Christ, your lips are turning blue (Y/N)!" I nod and Felix brings in towels and lies them onto the floor. I try to get up but fail, having no feeling in my legs, "Get me o-out of h-here!" I say shaking so badly.

Jack than stands up and puts one arm behind my back and the other under my legs which he had to search for under the eggnog an ice.

"To the bus we go!" Jack exclaims running out with me in his arms.

Mark and Felix follow after us, laughing and still recording.

Jack runs up the steps of the bus and puts me down in the bathroom. I turn the water on the hottest setting and jump in, switching feet because they hurt.

"You suck!" I yell sarcastically at Mark who set the camera on the sink and started laughing.

"Okay now seriously, everyone out so I can take an actual shower." They all nod and leave, shutting the door on the way out.

After my shower I get out and wrap myself in a towel until I realize I forgot clean clothes. "Jack! Felix! Mark!" I yell banging on the bathroom door.

"What?" I hear Felix yell on the otherside.

"I need clothes!" I yell back.

"Ask your boyfriend!" He yelled back laughing.

"Jack! Seán William McLoughlin!" I say and I hear footsteps coming towards me, "Yes?" He asks and I lean my forehead on my side of the door.

"I uh need clothes." I say awkwardly. I hear him chuckle than walk off. Did he leave me? I throw an extra towel on the floor since I was dripping wet and hear a knock, "Here. I have clothes. They're mine though." Jack explains I open the door a crack, holding my towel and look at him, taking the clothes and than shutting the door. I quickly switch into the clothes.

It was I one of his hoodies which was oversized and than a pair of his skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and go out.

Jack looks at me and I sit next to him on the couch and he looks at me, "Hi." He says and I lean on him and sigh, "I miss Chica."