The Call

Your Point of View~

    I wake up groaning, my head hurt so, so bad. My
phone was vibrating in my pocket so I sat up taking out my phone and answering it.

    "Hello?" I ask yawning as my stomach didn't hurt as bad.

    "Is this (F/N) (L/N)?" The voice asks and I put the phone on speaker as Jack, Mark, and Felix gather around listening.

    "Yeah, why?" I ask, coughing.

    "Cool. This is Brendon Urie and I wanna know if you want to preform with me at Time Square in New York on New Years eve? I have a flight arranged to come get you and take you back afterwards so you just have to miss a few tour dates." He explains and I go silent, looking at the guys. They all nod and give me the thumbs up to do it and shake their heads, 'yes'.

    "Sure." I say holding my excitement inside of me.

    "Alright, your flight we'll be at the airport in two hours. See you soon." He chuckles and then hangs up.

    "I'm so proud of you sis, you've came so far!" Mark croaks, hugging me tightly as his voice goes out. I grunt in pain and he let's go.

    "You got this! Let's get a bag packed since you'll be there one night and two days." Felix says, since our tour bus had our clothes scattered everywhere.

    "I'm so proud of you babe!" Jack coughs, kissing me before pulling me away.

    I smile and Felix brings me a cup of fancy soup he must've bought while I was asleep.

    I quickly eat the soup and take some medicine before standing up.

    "I'm going to get a shower than pack. Thanks for everything guys." I say to them grabbing fresh undergarments, black ripped jeans, and Jack's maroon long sleeve shirt, and his blue hoodie underneath it.

    After the shower and afyer switching into the clothes, I did my hair into eighties corkscrew curls, after washing my face. I walked out of the bathroom to see they packed for me.

    "Awe thanks guys!" I say hugging everyone individually. We vlog on my camera for a little bit and then anxiety sets in.

    "What's wrong?" Jack asks, sitting next to me on the couch.

    "I-I've never been on a plane alone before... I'll be across the country in a crowded state preforming in front of like a million people with like a billion people watching on television." I say breathing heavily and Mark soon bites his lip bringing me a bottle of water.

    "It's okay, (Y/N) I'll message you as much as possible. It'll be okay. That Panic! at the Disco guy will be with you. We can Skype once you are wherever you'll be for the night. I'll stay on the Skype call with you until you fall asleep." Jack says rubbing my knuckles wit his thumb.

    I nod as we pull up at an airport.

    "Did you all pack my laptop?" I ask standing up, my body shaking.

    "Yep. Chargers, extra clothes, a camera, and laptop." Felix says.

    They all get off the bus going towards the airport entrance with me. I get to the lane were thy check luggage and me and stop in my tracks. Felix gives me a reassuring smile and a quick hug.

    "Can you all call Ethan and Tyler and tell them about this? I don't know when I'm not supposed to use my phone on a plane an it gives me anxiety, using I when I'm allowed to." I say and they nod.

    Tyler and Ethan do deserve to know, considering before all of this, Tyler was the one that kept me posting consistently and Ethan kept me determined and happy.

    "Yeah, but you need to get going, or you'll miss your flight." Mark says, hugging me tightly than letting go.

    Jack and I hug lastly, and the longest.

    "I know I'll only be gone like two days, but I'll still miss you." I whisper as he holds me tightly in one of his sincere Jack hugs everybody on social media loves.

    "I'll miss you too, but you have to go." Sean says and kisses me passionately before I take my luggage and walk off.

    I miss my dudes already.