Kisses

Sean's Point of View~

    It was four in the morning and Mark, Ethan, and I are waiting outside of a police station office for Amy who was getting interrogated and getting pictures of her body taken as evidence. (Y/N) who was getting questioned about her passed with Dwayn.

    I tapped my foot quickly, Ethan ran his hand through his hair and clutching his stomach. He was definitely sick, but looked worried like we all were. Mark was profusely sweating. Felix, Tyler, Robin, and Marzia stayed home just in case.

    "Don't yell at me, I was scared okay?!" We all hear (Y/N) yell through the door at the police giving her an interrogation.

    I stand up concerned and Mark stands with me, putting a hand on my shoulder, "It's fine. You can't yell at the cops anyways." He sighs and sits back down.

    Soon (Y/N) comes out of the office crying and comes straight to me hiding in my chest.

    "What happened?" Ethan asked, getting up and coming over to us. I just embrace (Y/N) confused, "What hap-"

    "I just want t go home but I don't want to feel like a bad friend." She cuts me off upset, crying more.

    "(Y/N), it's fine. Go with Seàn and Ethan home. I'll stay here with Amy." Mark insists coming towards her.

    She stops hugging me and looks up at him, agreeing, "Text us if you need anything bro." She says scared. Mark hugs her back tightly and let's go.

    "I'll go call a taxi." Ethan says with a stuffy nose before exiting or area.

    (Y/N) grips my hand tightly as we follow Ethan out.

    The cab soon arrives and we all awkwardly sit in the back seat of the cab as GPS guides it to our home. Ethan sneezed breaking the silence as the cab pulled up to our home.

    "Bless you." The taxi driver said to him, getting out and opening the doors on both sides. I pay the fee and tip the man twenty dollars, causing him to smile appreciatively.

    "Thank you the man said before getting in his car and driving away.

    We walk up to the door and Felix opens it for us.

    (Y/N) walks in first and sits down at the table. I look at Ethan, Marzia, Felix, Robin, and Tyler.

    "Stay with her, let her rant, we'll go upstairs until she's done talking." Marzia smiles and they all quickly leave.

    I sigh and sit across from (Y/N) at the table.

Your Point of View~

    I stare at Seàn as he sits across from me at the table.
    "When I was in there the man questioning me wasn't the kindest. He um yelled at me for not notifying the police when I first go abused by Dwayn. I told him I was scared and he said I was the cause for Amy getting raped... Which I am... It's my fault. Now they technically can't file charges for what he did to me because there's one bruises or evidence." I say fighting back tears.

    "It's not your fault. You were scared. It's not even fucking fair he won't get charged for what he did to you. How did you end up with that dick anyways?" He asks and I bite my lip, fiddling with my fingers,

    "I was really depressed when I first moved out on my own. One day I went to the top of a skyscraper in LA and sat on the ledge.... Than I pushed off and I'd be dead if it weren't for Dwayn. Well... Dwayns friend that worked at the building. He was kind. He introduced me to Dwayn and we started dating. After about two weeks of dating he kind of pressured himself into my home. That's when the abuse started. I tried leaving him, but every time I tried leaving it would get worse. Soon, Mark helped me move in with him and I left. But he still kept coming around, stealing from me, from charities I did, he still found ways to beat and sexually abuse me and yeah...."

    Without a word Sean gets up and walks around the table, towards me and hugs me tightly.

    "You don't deserve this. No one does. Hopefully he'll still get locked up. We won't St op fighting for him to be arrested. Not after what happened to you. Not after what happened to Amy. (F/N) (M/N) Fishbach I love you so damn much I will protect you and I'd never treat you like that. You deserve the world. Your my world and since I have you, I'm going to give you everything you deserve." He smiles and a happy tear escapes my eye and I kiss him and he kisses back passionately.