Arriving Home

(The reason I do these skips during preformances is because I don't want it to get repetative and I don't want you all to get bored and hate me)

Time skip to After the Show~
Your Point of View~

    I ran off stage with the guys and the audience still cheering. We all preformed so well tonight and worked so hard for Jerry. Mark and Felix were dripping sweat, Sean was red and getting a rash, and my body was aching and burning because my body was weird and doesn't get sweaty, weiry enough.

    I go to the huge dressing room we all shared and poured water on a rag, wiping the makeup covering the bruise on my cheek off.

    "We all did so well!" Felix exclaimed jumping up in down in a circle with Jack.

    Mark looked up from his phone and came over to me, "Why is mum upset with you?" He asks showing me a message from my mother.

    "She doesn't want me to preform. So she's no mother to me." I state putting on a black custom made hoodie from a fan. They had made Sean and I into anime characters than were holding hands while our logos and things from our channels surrounded the character.

    "Sis..." He says cutting himself off and I look up at him silently.

    "She's still your mother. No matter what you think." He states and I nod sighing, as I agree, "I know, but I just need time."  I say and he nods going out to the bus.

    "Come on guys, I get to see Marzia and Edgar sooner!" Felix exclaims running to the bus. I shiver looking up at Jack whom was now walking next to me.

    "We should move to Ireland. I want to see what it's like living there." I say smilong up at him and he nods.

    "Than I found the perfect house." He says holding my hand as we walk towards the bus. We get on the bus an Jerry takes off as we start packing our stuff and cleaning up the bus.

Time skip to the Next Day~
Sean's Point of View~

    I was calling a place in Ireland about the house (Y/N) and I like. I'm glad she wants to try moving away from her brother.

    She was currently in the laundry room, cleaning the clothes we took on tour. Mark was upstairs recording a video about his mental age.

    The man I called about the house set (Y/N) and I an appointment to go look at the house in two days. Which meant we had to pack and get on a plane to leave today.

    "What did he say?" (Y/N) asked coming towards me.

    "We get to look at the house in two days so I'll buy the plane tickets." I say buying them online. She soon leaves to pack clothes and I smile as she leaves.

~~~

(Hey guys, just a quick note. I love this book and I love writing this book because you all comment and are interactive. This is probably the only book I don't feel rushed or forced to write it and I enjoy writing it. I want to keep writing this for you all so any ideas on what to do?)