Breakdown

Your Point of View~

"Ten minutes until you're on." Jerry tells me as I walk passed him.

Currently my hair was in eighties corkscrew curls and I was wearing a gray cropped alien sweater, black torn up shorts, and floral high top shoes.

"Are you nervous?" Jack asks, standing next to me in black jeans, a red shirt, with hi leather jacket.

I sigh, "Of course I'm scared of singing two songs I personally wrote in front of thousands of people."

I than shake my hands back and biting my lip.

"Relax, I'll be right off stage in case you pass out." Jack jokes but I take it somewhat seriously.

"Show time!" Mark yells in my ear even though he knows I'm horrified.

"Let's go!" Felix exclaims and skips onto the stage, pulling me with him and than skipping off.

I awkwardly stare at everyone, turning the microphone on that was on my shirt.

"This is so damn awkward." I laugh into the microphone and everyone laughs.

It's okay. They're mostly fans.

"Alrighty my lovelies, we're going to start with two songs I wrote." I say than run to a couch on the stage grabbing an acoustic guitar.

Time skip to after the songs and the virtual reality set~

"Now it's time for a Q/N!" I cheer, used to the stage as Jack runs onto the stage, giving me a box of questions people put in a box before they took their seats.

"Thank you!" I say taking the box and sitting it in front of me. He waves at the crowd than runs off stage.

"Okay so as I read these, they should show up on the screen, so yay!" I tell everyone and lean down picking up a slip of paper and read it out loud, "What is your favorite color?"

"Purple and green!" I say since my YouTube logo was purple and Jacks was green.

"The next question is: I dislike you. I only came for Jack and Mark." I look at the audience for a moment and open my mouth again, saying, "Well, good for you even though that was not a question! They are great and if you did, lovely! But keep negative words to yourself, me and Felix worked hard too!" I say, smiling even though it did get to me.

"Question three is; Do you and Jack plan on getting married?"

"Probably in the future."

"Question four; Do you plan on having kids? I ship you all so much, pleeeeease do!"

I bite my lip and drop the slip running off stage.

"(Y/N)!" Jack yells knowing why that question made me sad.

"It's okay, I'm sorry. They just don't know." He cooes hugging me tightly. I turn off my microphone and cry on his shoulder.

Felix notices this and quickly switches spots with Jack and goes on stage which means Jack will go last now.

"What happened!?" Mark asks running towards Jack and I.

"They asked her if she was going to have kids." Jack said calmly and I felt Mark put his hand on my shoulder while I continued to keep my head on his shoulder.

"(Y/N) it's okay, they don't know you can't have kids." Mark says calmly and I look up, wiping my eyes on my sleeves and than look at them.

"You good?" Jack says making his accent stand out more so I'd smile.

"Yeah, I'm good." I say and than go check a few tweets while they go on stage and do things.

Near the end of the show I switch into my last outfit which was a Stitch onesie from the show, 'Lilo and Stitch'

We were all wearing onesies for our last set which was together. Mark was wearing a Pikachu onesie. Felix had on a Totoro onesie and Jack had on a skeleton onesie.

Felix and I were on the opposite side of the stage as Jack and Mark because we're going to run in and tackle them or they're going to tackle us, whichever goes first. I can see Mark counting down with his fingers, across the stage.

Three, two, one, showtime!