Outfit Aesthetic

Your Point of View~

    I hear my phone go off and check it. it's Robin. I stretch when I stand up. I exit the door and run down the stairs so he doesn't have to wait in the cold.

    I open the door as I invite him inside shutting the door and locking it.

    "Hi." I say standing there as he checks his phone.

    "Hi." He says and we awkwardly hug going to the living room.

    "You should get some rest, I'll stay up and text the others for you." Robin says and I look at him, "Are you sure?" I ask and he nods, "Go get a shower and some rest. It's been one stressful night for you."

    "Thank you, here's the television remote and the gaming controller. Help yourself to anything and yeah." I say going up the stairs to my bedroom and shutting the door. I go to the connected bathroom and get a shower, switching into a pair of fuzzy shorts, and a tank top. I quickly pass out, once my face hits Jacks pillow.

    I wake up to the sound of familiar voices talking downstairs. I quickly sit up and check my phone, seeing messages in the group chat.

Felix: Marzia and I just got here. Robin picked us up.

Jack: Ethan and I are on the plane. We have an hour left until we get there.

Mark: Amy, Tyler, and I are here outside the airport! Come get us, I'm freezing my nuts off!

Robin: Give me a minute and I'll be there.

Me: Wait for me! I'm going with you!

    After I send that message I quickly force my comfortable body out of bed and go to my dresser. I quickly pull out a pair of skinny jeans, a white cami top, and an army green jacket. I quickly put this outfit on, than put of long army green fuzzy socks and put white Timberlands on. I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly, curling my white and purple hair and leaving it down. I put a pair of my favorite sunglasses on top of my head. I put my phone in my pocket and go downstairs to see Marzia, Robin, and Felix waiting for me.

    "Hi!" I say and go over to Felix and Marzia hugging them quickly.

    "I like your outfit so much!" Marzia says and I smile, "Thanks, I felt very Tumblr inspired for some reason." I explain and Robin picks up his car keys.

    "Are you ready to go get your brother and friends?" He asks and I nod, following him to the door. I get in the passanger seat of his car and get on my phone as he drives. The radio plays and the song, "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes. I turn his radio all the way up and start singing.

    "I'm saying baby please have mercy on me! Take it easy on my heart!" I scream / sing loudly laughing. Robin starts laughing and I look at him confused when I turn my head to the right to see we were at a red light, he rolled my window down and there was a car next to us, with people giving ne a weird stare.

    "Are you okay ma'am?" The women in the car next to us says concerned.

    "Sorry, preparing for a job interview. They are looking for a loud person to sit on their roof and yell 'cock a doodle do' every morning." I say in a serious tone as I roll up the window and look at Robin as he continues laughing as he drives.

   "A rooster interview?!" He laughs so hard he's crying a he pulls into the airport.

   "That's all I could think of!" I laugh, embarrassed.

    We get out of the car when we see the five people. Jack, Ethan, Mark, Tyler, and Amy!

    "Sean!" I yell going to him and hugging him. He kisses the top of my head and I give the other four people a quick hug.

    "Wait, I thought your flight was an hour longer?" I ask Jack.

    "Well Ethans calculations were incorrect. But I take the blame because he may have been halfway asleep when I fucking asked him." Sean jokes, smiling from ear to ear.

    "(Y/N) I know you had a very long, stressful night yesterday, but it's the last day of January and there's snow on the ground why are you wearing sunglasses?" Ethan says, laughing at me.

    "Hey! There's still a sun out! Don't you ruin my aesthetic outfit I have going on Ethan or I will call your mum!" I whine and everyone laughs as they put their luggage in the car an getting in as we go home.