Powdered Sugar Accident

(Sorry this took so long, I wanted it to be a good chapter that was not rushed!)

Your Point of View~

    "Alright, we each get a cart and split up, whoever gets done first, gets to think of a punishment for us!" Jack says getting each of us individual carts.

    "Okay, (Y/N), go find pillows and blankets, I'll go get shower supplies, and Sean, you can go get groceries!" Robin challenges and we all agree and run to get groceries.

    After fifteen minutes, I run to the front of the store with my cart full of blankets and pillows.

    No one arrives for about five minutes until Jack and Robin come towards me side by side, pushing their carts.

    "We let you win!" Sean says smiling and I roll my eyes chucking, "Suuuure!" I say going to the check out. We quickly pay and load stuff into the car.

    "I wanna drive!" I exclaim knowing I'm not going to wreck, hopefully.

    "Fine but if you wreck there will be problems." Robin jokes and Sean laughs, "Please don't kill us."

    "I'll try." I smile getting in the drivers seat. Jack gets in the passenger seat besides me with Robin in the back.

    We arrive back at the house and all the guys come outside and help.

     "(Y/N), Sean, and Robin!" Mark yells in my ear, grabbing groceries with us.

    "What?" I ask taking five bags of groceries to the door.

    "All nine of us are doing a competition when we get in house!" He exclaims carrying as many bags as he can into the house. I roll my eyes and smile. I get in the house and sit the groceries on the table and start putting them away with everyone helping me.

    Amy trips with a bag of powdered sugar in her hands. The bag opens and explodes and goes all over my face and the floor.

    It goes silent and I wipe the powder sugar off my eyes and see everyone starring at me waiting for my reaction. I look over to see Mark caught Amy and I squeal, and start laughing.

    "Are you okay? I'm sorry." Amy says and I nod.

    Sean comes over and licks my cheek and I look at him, "Now my face is powdery and sticky!" I whine.

    "Jack can I lick your face!" Felix jokes, holding Marzia's hand.

    "GO WASH YOUR FACE, WE'LL PUT GROCERIES AWAY AND SET UP FOR THE VIDEO!" Mark yells jokingly.

    I put my arms in the air in self defense, smiling, "Okay, jeez!" I laugh going up the stairs. I open up the bathroom door in the bedroom. I look at myself and laugh, taking a photo and posting it on Twitter and Instagram, captioning it,  "Amy knows how to fight with sugar!" I post it joking and wipe my face with a wash rag.

    I go down the stairs and talk to Marzia as they set up for the video. We strted talking about our secret clothing line an she told me in was coming out in three weeks.