Videos Galore

"Oh my gosh! Sean I am ugly!" I yell looking in the mirror as he gave me thick dark circles in eyeliner around my eyes, purple lipstick, blush on my nose and foundation that isn't blended.

"Nonsense, your beautiful!" He laughs drawing cat whiskers on his face and I cringe at the words 'beautiful'.

"Well that's all the time we have for this video! Stay strong, I love you all bye!" I than click the camera, turning of the recording video.

"Jaaaaaaack, (Y/N)!" Mark yells from the other room not in his normal tone which causes me to worry, as I run into the kitchen getting mashed potatoes in Jack and I's face.

"What's with all the fucking potatoes?"

"Don't ever trick us again like that! You sounded like you were getting attacked!" I yell wiping my face to see Mark on his laptop, editing, while laughing.

"Anyways, Tyler and Ethan will be here in a few hours to help film videos." Mark says calming down.

"I sit on a stool nodding at him. Jack awkwardly sat next to me as I started looking at replies to the tweet Mark sent out on my phone.

"Sing, sing, sing, challenges, sing, live gaming..." I trail off thinking. Should I sing on stage in front of thousands of people? I shake off the thought until later.

Mark and Jack went outside to record a video once Tyler arrived and I waited for Ethan to arrive to film a video with him.

What video should I film?

The doorbell rings and I run to the door, opening it to get pelted in the face with dodgeballs.

"Every time I go somewhere I get something in my face." I say laughing with Ethan who takes it the wrong way.

"What kind of video should we make?" I ask him shutting the door after he gets in.

"I don't know... Let's go out back and ask them. Their video might be over." He says shoving me towards the back door. I slide away and face him, "Ethan, what are you doing?" I ask noticing his laughing behavior.

He shrugs and I walk out the back door looking for them.

"Get her!" I hear Tyler yell and suddenly feel cold things pelting me. I look up to see my close drenched in water and busted water balloons.

I run to Mark, hijacking his bucket full of water balloons and throw two at him, watching them bust. I throw one at Jack and it hits him in his dick and he grunts than I turn to run around when Tyler dumps a bucket of freezing water on me.

I than drop the balloon bucket and scream out, "Fuckity fudge!"

They all start laughing and I stand there shaking while Mark does his outro.

Now I know why Ethan was acting weird an rushed me to go outside.

Time skip to later that day around 10pm~

Ethan and Tyler are staying here for the night. For once it's raining awfully in California and there's a bad accident down the street.

I help Jack move his suitcases for tour into my room so they're out of the way and he goes to get a shower. I sit on my chair playing Five Nights at Freddie's; Sister Location on the custom night Mark and I were trying to beat. My room was dark besides my computer screen light and any light that came from lightning outside.

Mark, Tyler, and Ethan were down stairs cooking. They kept screaming like usual. Those idiots better not burn down the house.

"Boo!" Jack yells, coming up behind me an shaking my shoulders.

I scream and throw my wireless mouse off of the desk, falling out of my chair.

"(Y/N) are you-" He gets cut off from his own laughter, "Okay?" He finishes.

I groan standing up and nodding, "I think you made m break my ass." I sarcastically say, picking my chair and mouse back up.

"Sorry." He says giving me a cheesy smile so that I laugh.

"Hey I was wondering if you could redo my hair before tour babe." He says making a blush grow on my face from the new nickname as I nod taking the box of green hair dye from him.

I start walking to my bathroom he is sharing with me. He grabs my hand, stopping me in the hallway and I turn around, getting my chin tilted up and pulled into a deep kiss.

Jack wraps his arms around my waist and I stand on my toes so I can wrap my arms around his shoulders.

I don't want the moment to ever end, but it does when we both pull away for air.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine." Jack whispers in my ear, hugging me, "I love you more than you could ever believe," I whisper back, resting my head on his shoulder, still on my toes, as we hug.