Skee Ball with Drama

Your Point of View~

    "(Y/N), we're here!" Jack yells when we pull into the arcade.

     "Yay pizza!" Mark yelled practically jumping off the bus.

    "Jack I'm going to kick your ass at table hockey!" Felix declares, getting off the bus.

    "You're on!" Jack yelled and ran after him. I sighed and followed behind everyone. I opened Instagram and took a picture of the three guys together with their backs facing me. It actually came out really good with the Christmas lights on the building reflecting on them.

    I posted the photo, tagging them and than cathing up to them.

    "Hi." Jack said, putting his arm around my waist, as we walked inside.

    Jerry went up to the register, payed for us to get game cards and food and we went in.

    "Everyone needs to eat something first." Jerry says in a motherly tone and we all laugh.

    "But muuuum, I want to ride the indoor bumper cars!" I sarcastically whine, making a cringey sad face.

    "Wait! Everyone shut up and listen to the music playing in the background!" Mark yells, covering my mouth and we all go silent and listen.

    "Oh my gosh it's the duet Jack and I did literally two and a half hours ago!" I squeal and dramatically fall on the floor with happiness.

    A few people stop and stare at us confused, "Is she okay?"

    "THIS IS OUR COVER OF THE SONG!" Jack exclaims scaring them away and Felix, Jerry, and Mark are laughing so hard.

    When the song is over I calm down and stand up, "So, pizza?" I ask, walking towards the buffet and getting (your favorite pizza) and water.

    "Your girlfriends crazy." Felix jokes around.

    "The correct term is hyper!" I cheer walking to a table in the back corner.

    Jack sits besides me in the corner. Felix sits next to him and Jerry and Mark are in front of us.

    We all ate, messing around on our phones and laughing when I threw a pepperoni from Jacks plate at Mark and it stuck to his eye.

    "Game room time!" Jerry cheered when everyone finished eating and we all ran out.

    "Sis! I bet I can get a higher score at skee ball than you!" Mark declares and I smirk at him before running to one of the skee ball machine and slide the game card in, starting it at the same time as him.

    "I win!" Mark cheers and I stick my tongue out at him, walking to Jack who was throwing basketballs into a hoop.

    "Hi." I say as he throws the last ball and turns to me.

    "Hel-" Jack cuts himself off and points at a person passing us, "I love your shirt!" He says and I look to see the guy passing had on a shirt with my logo on it.

    "Thanks, I found it in a dumpster!" The man smirks and a frown grows on my face.

    "Hey! Don't be a dick, considering that's most likely a lie." Jack growls at the man.

    "No, my friend and I found it in a dumpster after a huge hate riot on social media with rumors about her!" The man than faces me with a disgusted, "Someone ought to teach you respect!" He hisses before taking out his phone and showing us a link on Twitter titled, '(YouTube Name) is stealing all her live stream charity money, and harassing higher up YouTubers'.

    Tears gather in my eyes and Jack looks annoyed at this point, "None of that is true!" He testifies.

    I run away from him, going to the bus and taking out my camera, not bothering with any other equipment.

    "Hey lovelies, I didn't plan on making this video, but all of this needs to stop." I say wiping my eyes and sniffling, "I don't know what this is going to turn into or anything, but I just don't understand why there's an overwhelming amount of hate going on. I do NOT steal any money from charity livesteams Mark and I do. You can ask Mark. You can ask Felix or Jack. Hell, you can ask the damn charities I've donated to." I say, taking a moment to cry.

    "Look, I just want to say I would never, ever steal from anyone. I also don't understand how I could harass higher up YouTubers. All he YouTubers I watch, are my best friends. My family. Fuck, is this how PewDiePie feels with all of this drama he gets and doesn't deserve?" I ask the camera as Jack, Jerry, Mark, and Felix run on the bus, going quiet as they watch me record.

    "Anyways, I'd never do anything like that. I love you guys, I don't feel a reason to do anything likd that. So yeah, this is unedited so sorry if I rambled. Stay strong lovelies, bye." I say clicking off the camera and crying.

    Immediately when the camera goes off they all start comforting me, sitting on my bed and staying by my side. Felix uploaded the video for me and than came back. They all occasionally made me laugh, even though I was still pretty down.