Bums At IHop

Your Point of View~

It was probably about eight pm currently and I could tell we all were nervous about tomorrow.

Felix was on his second beer and kept tapping his foot while he sat on the couch. Mark wasn't talking or doing anything. He was just on his bed messing with his pillow as if it were a pencil he could fiddle with. Jack was sitting next to me on my bunk, but he just had his head on my shoulder, really quiet. I was sitting still there, my body can close to having an anxiety attack multiple times, but I forced myself to stop it, which was hard.

"You all should get some rest. Is there anything you guys need?" Jerry asks all of us switching his attention from Jack and I to Mark, than to Felix.

"No." Felix sighs and gives Jerry a slight smile before walking passed him to his bed. He didn't even bother climbing the ladder. He just slipped off his shoes and stepped on the edge of my bed and than pulled himself up.

Mark than turned off a small, LED mobile light he bought for his bed.

Jerry nodded and went to his area in the back of the bus.

"Will you stay on my bed with me?" I ask, turning to face Jack. He nodded and gave me a genuine smile, "Of course." I smile at him and take the hood of his hoodie that I had on, off. His hoodie was so comfortable and warm. It smelled purely of Jack. There was nothig I could compare to his scent.

I stand up and stretch, looking at Mark who had already passed out and had his arm dangling off his top bunk.

I walked towards the couches and leaned over shutting the curtains over the windows. I repeated and did the same for the window over the other couch. I turned the big light of in there and used walked towards the beds. I stood on my toes and reached up, twisting the lightbulb to turn it off.

My body bends down and lies in my bed. I turn to face Jack whom wrapped his arms around my waist. My forehead rested on his forehead and I fell asleep to his calm, soothing breaths.

The Next Day~

"(Y/N), wake uuuuup." A voice sings in my ear and I shift in my sleep and open my eyes to see Jack looking at me, with awake, groggy eyes.

I give him a faint smile and yawn.

"Get up lovebirds, we're going to IHop!" Felix exclaims, tackling me and lying in the middle of Jack and I. I groan and roll over getting up, and debating whether changing is worth it.

After a moment of thinking I just go to the restroom and put o deodorant and fix my hair into a cleaner messy bun. I was wearing Jacks skinny jeans and his black hoodie. I mean I looked like a bum so I guess it is kind of appropriate from breakfast. I would have to change for the show anyways.

Once I slipped on my pastel pink Timberlands on I walked out and see Jerry, Felix, Mark, and Jack waiting for me. Everyone else had already changed.

Well besides Jack and I who are ironically still dressed like bums. But he was a really cute. He was in skinny black jeans and a black shirt with his blue jacket. In fact he didn't look like a bum at all. His hair was a tad bit messy is all.

We were already parked in the parking lot of the IHop. I stepped off of the bus last and got an immediate cold chill. It was so cold. There was snow on the ground and it was somewhat deep.

"Ah! It's in my shoe!" Mark whines running to the shoveled off side walk and holding the door for all of us.

I was the last one to get there and Mark jokingly closed the door and I laughed at him, "You do realize you shut yourself out too, right?" I ask as everyone watched from the otherside.

"Of course I did!.... Not." He says than opens the door again, letting us in.

Jerry waits for someone to come and assign us a table. A man with really well done makeup comes out an shows us to our table, giving us menus.

I was sitting in a booth by the wall with Jack on my other side, enclosing me in the seat. On the opposite side was Jerry by the wall, with Felix next to him, and Mark on the end.

"I'm gonna get a stack of chocolate chip pancakes!" Mark says like a five year old kid in a candy store.

"I shall get French toast!" Felix exclaims, putting his finger on the picture of french toast on the menu.

"I'm gonna be classy and get original." Jerry claims and we laugh.

"I'm gonna get blueberry because I can." I joke not having a reason for it.

"You all are boring. I'm getting chocolate chip pancakes and I'm gonna put all flavors of syrup on them!" Jack says pointing to all of the different varieties of syrups.

"Don't make yourself sick." I say to Jack, giving him a goofy smile.

After we give our orders to the waiter we joke around like the dumbass idiots we are.

After Breakfast~

"To the stage to get ready!" Jack screams, hyper after he decided to mix nine sugar packets into his second cup of coffee.

I let out a small scream when Jack tackled me on the bus.

"Hi." I said looking up at him.

"Hey." He replies