The Attack

Your Point of View~

Seàn and I made a big pan of vegetarian meat. I put shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a bunch of other taco condiments and foods in separate bowls. He quickly heats up tortillas and Mark comes out of the bathroom and sits in the corner, talking to Amy. They're so cute together.

While we wait, I hug Seàn randomly and it lasts a while. I just stay in his arms, my head in his chest.

"Swoosh!" He yells and picks me up. I scream out at the sudden action and smile as I look down at him as he holds me up in the air. His arms were on my thighs, holding me up while my legs were wrapped around his back.

"D-Don't drop me!" I squeal laughing. Marzia, Felix, and Robin walk inside and dramatically fangirl at
us.

"Oh my god! Marzia let's do that!" Felix jokes and Marzia smiles up at him.

I quickly peck his lips and jump down onto the ground.

"Everyone go eat!" I yell getting everyone attention and everyone gathers in the kitchen, passing around plates and silverware.

Ethan is still asleep and I sigh, "Amy can you get me those two empty pans behind you?" I ask walking towards her.

"Yeah." She smiles giving me the two metal frying pans.

"Thank you!" I say walking towards Ethan whom was asleep on the couch still. He was paler than usually and actually looks sick. I think about clapping the pans together over his head but sigh and let him sleep. I put my hand on his forehead. He's burning up.

"Is Ethan not eating (Y/N)?" Mark asks and I shake my head, 'no', walking back into the kitchen, "He's got a fever."

I sit at the table with everyone, while they eat.

"Why aren't you eating?" Marzia asks, starring into my (e/c) orbs.

"I don't know... I'm nervous about tomorrow."

"(n/n), it's okay. Dwayn is not going to be near you. None of us will let him in your perimeter." Seàn smiles, swallowing his food and messy with my hair.

I nod and give a weak smile. They can't promise that though.

"So um about the panel at PAX, coming up in over a month, since I know most of you are you going to be there I haven't decided who is going to be on the Markiplier and friends panel. I don't think it should be over five though... That will be chaotic." Mark says playing with his food.

I stare the wall behind Marzia, Felix, and Mark who were sitting in front of me and bite my lip, "This will be the first year I can't go..." I say trying not to look so sad and than Mark looks at me, remembering my tour.

"Shit, sis I forgot, I'm sorry. But you'll have fun on tour right? If not you always get a spot on my panel." Mark says and I nod standing up, "It's fine. I'm going to get a shower." I say and jog up the stairs, silent as they watch shocked.

Seàn's Point of View~

We all watch as (Y/N) goes up the stairs quickly. What upset her? I look at Mark and raise an wyebrow with everyone else stares at us as he sighs and replies, "This is her first year not on my panel. With all this touring she doesn't get to go to as many conventions as she'd like and she's mad about it, it's fine she's just bipolar." He says and takes the plate to the sink, washing it.

Felix looks up from his phone, shocked and stands up looking at me, "Can I use your recording room? It's important." He says and I nod. He runs up the stairs and Robin, and Marzia follow him.

Mark, Amy, Tyler, and I sit at the table.

"Oh crap, I left my phone charger in Robins car, I'll be right back!" Amy says laughing at herself as she exits the house.

(Y/N) comes down the stairs, done with her shower wearing a pair of black basketball shorts that looked like Marks, a (f/c) sports bra and my black jacket that was unzipped. She was so damn gorgeous.

"You good now?" Mark asks her, referring to when she left us, upset. She nods and looks over at Ethan who woke up and just now sat up.

"Ethan there's food for you in the kitchen. I let you sleep because you're getting sick." (Y/N) smiles innocently.

We suddenly hear a high pitched scream from outside.

"Amy!" Mark yells and run to the door. (Y/N) runs after him, and I follow. Tyler and Ethan jump out off the couch and run after us.

We run outside quickly. Mark frantically runs towards the car and see she isn't their. It just got dark.

"Amy?!" (Y/N) yells, using her phone flashlight to look around the front of the house. I look behind the area of trees and don't see her.

A frail scream arises from somewhere and (Y/N) runs ahead of us towards the sound. Ethan catched up to her quicker than I do, in case Dwayns near.

"Amy!" (Y/N) yells and runs into an alley. Mark, Tyler, and I follow her an Ethan to be shocked by what we saw. Amy was naked!

She was attacked...

She was raped...

Dwayn!

(Y/N) quickly takes of the jacket, covering Amy's body while Mark embraces her shaking body.

"Tyler, call the police!" I tell him since I didn't have my phone.

I turn to see (Y/N) running down the alley.

Shit.

I run after her, quickly, "What are you doing?" I ask running besides her.

"I hate him! I'm going to kill him! Hurting me is one thing, but it's gone too far when you hurt my friends!" She growls and I stop her and tighly hug her so she can't leave, "(Y/N) you're my tiny little munchkin. Look, we both know Dwayn isn't scared of you. The police are on their way, hopefully they'll capture him and lock him up for good." I say and hear a sob escape her lips.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have told you all about this.... Than none of this would've happened." She cries feeling bad.

"Don't think like that babe." I say stroking her hair.