No Mother Of Mine

Your Point of View~

    The three of us walk through the airport, since we have an hour before the plane takes off. I was looking in my phone camera at a nasty bruise I had on my cheek.

    "Let's get food!" Ethan exclaims running into a restraunt they had inside of the airport. Tyler and I laugh and go inside, following Ethan as he looks around. There were refrigerators of fresh food and drinks. I grab (Your favorite drink) and a healthy sandwich. As I check out, someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around to see someone I don't know. Probably a fan.

    "Are you (Y/N)?" They ask in a shy tone and a nod giving them a friendly smile.

    "Can you sign my phone case? I uh, watch your YouTube channels and I never thought I'd meet you." The shy girl with brown hair and hipster glasses states.

    "Of course! Anything for a lovely fan." I say, carefully holding her phone in one hand and signing it with the sharpie she gave me. Afterwards I give the items back to her and give her a hug, ignoring the pressure that got put on the bruises on my upper body in the process.

    Once she left and I had paid, Tyler, Ethan and I had left.

    "Carry me!" Ethan joked jumping on Tyler's back and rolled his eyes carrying him. My phone soon vibrates and I see it was a text from Mark. I sigh and reply having a conversion with him for a moment.

    M: Have they told you when you'll be able to leave the hospital yet?
    You: Actually, I already have. I'm waiting for my flight and then we'll be on our way back. But do NOT tell Jack.
    M: Why?
    You: I want to surprise him idiota.
    M: Okay, I won't say anything.
    You: You better not.
    M: Also, our mum called me worried when you were hospitalized. She was crying and horrified. You should probably call her.
    You: Okay I will.

    I than leave Marks messaging app and go to my mums contact, calling her.

    "(Y/N), is that you?" My mother says on the other line and I start a FaceTime with her. She immediately accepts and smiles at me.

    "Are you okay?!" She asks and I nod, "My legs are bruised all around from the thigh to my ankle, I have stitches an bruises on my upper body and this bruise on my cheek hurts, but other than that, I'm doing great." I say honestly and she rolls her eyes.

    "(Y/N), I want you to stop tour. Come stay with me for a while. Preforming I too dangerous. I'm sure Mark, your boyfriend, and Felix can handle it." She says and I immediately reply, "No! Mum, I'm sorry but I am an adult. That is my choice, not yours. You can't just tell me it's dangerous and that I need to stop, but not Mark!" I yell in the airport, stopping with Ethan and Tyler standing besides me concerned.

    "(Y/N), it is my choice I am your mother and don't you ever raise your tone at me! I'm no asking you again! You either leave the tour or you're no child of mine!" She yells at me and I tear up.

    "Than I guess you're not my mother anymore." I say hanging up the phone and throwing it at the ground, watching it shatter.

    "(Y/N) are you o-" Ethan starts to ask but I cut him off, "I'm fine."

    I pick up the broken phone that is completely destroyed and take out the SD card than throw the phone in a nearby trashcan.

    "We should probably get going. Our flight will be leaving soon." Tyler says calmly, putting a hand on my shoulder.

    I nod and we go to our flight, getting our seats. I was in the middle of Tyler and Ethan in a three row seat. Ethan was by the window and Tyler was on the endcap, playing on his phone.

    Ethan started watching a movie on his laptop with his earbuds in and after noticing I was doing nothing, he gave me one of the two earbuds and we started the movie all over.