Gifts, Gifts, Gifts!

Your Point of View~

"(Y/N), wakey wakey!" A voice cheered and I groaned, my neck killing me. I opened my eyes to see Mark standing besides the couch where I'm at.

"Get up, tomorrow is the first day of preforming on tour and today we have two hours to buy each other Christmas gifts, one hour to eat, and than we're all going to the stage we're preforming at and testing and fixing the lights and practicing!" Mark says breathing deeply after saying all that quickly.

"What time is it?" I groan, shifting cautious not to wake Jack yet.

"6:45am and we arrive at the plaza of stores at 7:10." My eyes widen at how early it is. I only got four hours of sleep yesterday, thanks to their games and pranks.

I get up and stretch before grabbing my two suitcases off the edge of my bed and than go into the bathroom with them. I shut the door and stare at myself in the mirror. The bags under my eyes were especially dark today.

I take a five minute shower, freshening up than put on underwear, a sports bra, light pink Timberlands a pair of mom jeans and a light pink sweater over the bra.

I walked out and brought m luggage out with me to see Jack was just now getting woken up. I give him a small smile as I toss my luggage onto my bed.

I grab a plastic cup sitting at the mini table we had an poured a box of (Favorite Cereal) in it. I than leaned down and poured milk into it while grabbing a plastic spoon.

"You look ghetto." Felix jokes referring to me eating cereal in a plastic cup instead of a styrofoam bowl.

"Good, it's better this way!" I say an continue eating the cereal. He laughs and starts talking to Jerry.

I check my phone to see a billion notifications it seems. I quickly put in the password and load the photo I was tagged in to see Jack posted a photo of me sleeping. I sighed and went threw the comments, which lead to stalking accounts that were named along the lines of a ship name they made for us.

I turn my phone off and throw away the cup once Jack comes out. He's wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a black shirt, and his leather jacket.

"So (Y/N), what song are you and Jack singing for your duet?" Mark asks, standing next to Jack and Felix.

I shrug and go on Twitter, tweeting, "Hey guys, Jack and I are doing a duet on tour! What should the duet song be?" I hit the post button and but my phone in my swearer pocket.

"We're here!" Jerry exclaims with a yawn as we pull into a huge plaza with every story imaginable, such as Best Buy, Target, Books-A-Million, and practically every store imaginable.

"We have two hours to shop starting...... Now!" Mark yelled and ran off the bus an into a shop, with Felix tunning into a completely different store.

I look at Jack and he smiles as we get off of the bus together and I hug him, "I'll see you in two hours." I say before leaving his side as I go into Best Buy.

I push around a cart searching for things to get everyone.

Soon half an hour passes and I find something for Jack. A drone. I put it in the cart and put an extra battery for it in the cart.

I continue to wonder around the store until I spot the camera Mark has been wanting lately. I carefully pick it up, buying a bigger SD card for it.

Another thirty minutes passes and I find a Play Station four that Jerry has wanted for a long time now. Which I only know because I asked his wife. I smile putting it and a few other video games in the cart.

Now I just have to find something for Felix. I look around the store twice and still have absolutely no idea about what to get him.

I take out my phone, feeling bad and call his girlfriend, Marzia.

"Hello?" She answers sweetly.

Me and her talked for a while about things to get him and she told me he had his eye on a new microphone and pair of headphones.

After the call ended I searched for those two things and found them. I quickly checked out with half an hour left.

I sprinted into the Target next door and picked up stockings for everyone, their favorite candies an a miniature green tree that was only two and a half feet. After purchasing that I bought everyone their favorite type of coffee from Starbucks and ran to the bus.

Sneaking the bags onto the bus without them seein wasn't a problem since no one was on there yet. I quickly took out wrapping paper and wrapped the gifts putting to to and from information on the little label. I decided to set up the mini tree on the small table and it looked so cute. The gifts looked great underneath them.

I saw Mark an Jack start to walk back and I quickly hung the stockings above the couches, under the cabinets for everyone and threw there candies in there for Christmas in four days.

Whew.

I lie on the couch taking deep breathes, trying to calm down after all of that.

"Woah!" Jack said, entering the bus and looking at the more festive scenery.

"Did you do all this sis?" Mark asked putting the presents he bought and must've requested to get specially wrapped under the tree.

I nod giving them a happy smile. Jack chuckles and puts the gifts underneath his bed since he didn't have time to wrap them.

"This is great." Jack compliments and I smile at him, kissing his cheek.

Jerry and Felix soon arrive and look shocked too. They put there wrapped presents that and presents in gift bags under the tree and we sat on the couch, laughing and making inappropriate jokes to each other while Jerry drove us to a restraunt to eat together.