Conflict With an Evil Ex

Your Point of View~

In the middle of dying Jacks hair, Tyler comes up telling us food is done and to come get some when we're done.

This week is really hectic because we're all trying to do a bunch of videos and edit them so on tour we dont have to stress about that.

"(Y/N)!" Jack exclaimed and I stopped zoning out to see I got green dye on his eyebrow.

I start laughing and pick up a rag, running it under the dink water, "I'm sorry!" I say leaning down and wiping hos eyebrow as he laughs.

"I'm gonna make your tips green when we're done." He states and I nod.

After waiting for the dye to set in Jacks hair she leans over the bathtub as I face the water away from him, letting it warm up. My feet are standing in the tub so it's easier to rinse the dye.

I look at Jack who had his head back in the tub, "Your eyebrow still has a bit of green dye on it." I explain running my fingers through his hair, starting to let the green dye slide through the warm water.

"Oh well." He yawns starring up at me as I continue rinsing his hair.

Soon the water runs clear and I turn it off, drying my hands and than giving it to him.

Buzz, buzz.

I unlock my phone to see who messaged me. It's probably Mark wondering why we didn't come eat yet.

I click on the message an my body freezes.

My ex.

I read the message from my ex who violated me and abused me.

Ex: I'm out front, get your slutty ass out here now or else you'll wish you were never born.

I stand there shaking an Jacks eyes widen, "(Y/N), what's wrong?!"

I give him the phone and he runs down stairs to Mark, Tyler, and Ethan. I run down the stairs to them and Mark, Tyler, and Jack went out there to his car. Ethan ran to me concerned, "(Y/N) they told me to keep you inside."

I try going to the door and Ethan grabs my wrist, stopping me, "Stop! They're all mad that he dare show his face so who knows what will happen." Ethan explains, going silent when we hear a gunshot go off.

I pull away and run outside with Ethan following me a this point.

"Ethan go call for an ambulance! (Y/N) go inside!" Mark yells and I freeze looking at the scene. Jack was holding my ex boyfriend Dwayn down while Mark was kneeled besides Tyler who was bleeding. He had a bullet wound in his shoulder. Jack than gets punched by Dwayn and flies off.

"Jack!" I yell going to him. Mark punches Dwayn holding him down, one hand on his neck. I run to Jack who had a busted lip an bleeding nose.

"Tyler, stay awake!" Jack yelled kneeling by Tyler, trying to keep him conscious.

Ten minutes later an ambulance and police cars showed up. Dwayn was taken away while Jack was answering questions of how this started. Mark was riding with Tyler in the ambulance and Ethan stayed, trying to calm me down.

"The police said we need to go somewhere else for the night. Before Tyler was shot, your ex said things about the house." Jack explained being quiet for once.

"U-u-us three could get Chicka and go to Mark and I's loft." I stutter looking at the two. It was still raining, but not a bad.

They nod and we go into the house getting the dog an a few things for the night while loading the car. I grabbed my small camera and tripod getting into the back with the dog while Ethan drove and Jack kept looking at me from the passager seat.

We get there an I grab Jacks suitcase an he's holding Chicka since we didn't feel like putting on a leash. Ethan has my key to unlock the loft.

Time skip to an hour later~
Jacks Point of View~

(Y/N) Was asleep in my arms next to me on one of the couches. Ethan was across the room, sleeping in a spinning chair.

(Y/N) had a panic attack once we got in here. I feel so bad about everything.

I also don't know what the hell happened. I hate her ex will a passion and I'm not going to ever let him harm her.

Mark finally messages me and I start texting him:

Mark: Tyler is going to be fine. He won't be able to go on tour with us but he's doing great.

Me: Whew. (Y/N) and Ethan fell asleep. We're at the loft with Chicka.

Mark: Good. Apparently Dwayn doesn't understand a restraining order.

Me: I hate the bastard.

Mark: Same.

~~

I soon drift off exhausted.