Vegetarian Tacos

You're Point of View~

    "Come on! I have to tell you all something!" I cheer running out of the room and running to his office.

    "Felix! Robin! Downstairs, now! You can finish editing later!" I exclaim and rush down the stairs. I knock on the bathroom door, "Mark! Out, now!"

    I than run to the couch and jump over onto Ethan, sitting on his chest like a child waking up their parent on Christmas.

    "What?" Ethan groaned waking up, shoving me gently off of him.

    "Sit up! I have news! Everyone in the living room!" I squeal and Mark comes out and sits by Ethan with Tyler now in the middle of them. Seàn sat on the left arm of the chair, Felix was on the right. Marzia, Amy, and Robin on the floor.

   "WHAT'S GOING ON?" Mark yells in his gaming tone.

    "Back before tour and stuff I had an audition to go be one of Ariana Grande's backup dancers and her producer saw my videos and the two songs I made and wants me to go on tour with her not only as a backup dancer, but sing the duets she did with other people with her! He said it's in one month and we'll meet in LA and I can only take one person." I explain and everyone screams happy for me.

    "So I assume you're taking Seàn?" Mark asks and I look over at him, "Probably." I say feeling bad I can't take all of them.

    "Well we're all very proud of you (Y/N)! You're like my sister as I say a million times and I can't believe you've been doing you're job on YouTube for a lot of years now and it's came to this." Ethan says and gets up, hugging me.

    Soon all of the others get up and give me a group hug and I smile and cry out of happiness.

    "Okay now enough of this it is getting late so Felix you can go continue editing, Mark go wash that shampoo out of your hair, Ethan go back to your nap before you get Cranky an everyone else can go back to what they were also doing while I cook dinner." I say throwing a pillow at Ethan who already kicked everyone off the couch to sleep. He must really be tired. Jet lag probably.

    "I'll help you cook." Seàn smiles and I nod wiping down the tables, yawning.

    "Vegetarian tacos?" I ask thinking about what meal to make. He nods smiling, "Vegetarian tacos."