Storytime

(Quick note: I just made a YouTube channel like I have wanted to for a while now an it's bad because I didn't edit them but now I have a video editor for tomorrows video.

Anyways, it would mean so, so much if you subscribed and watched my content giving me feedback please. Here's the link;
https://youtu.be/9AnxdB7hkGY
If the link doesn't work, just search my channel name, it is "Angsty Shi" and it should pop up.
Okey, that's all so I hope you enjoy this update)

Your Point of View~

    We spent most of the day video chatting our family. Mark and I kept shoving each other off the bed. He gave me a bruise on my forehead from hitting the floor. It was quite funny besides when he felt bad about it. Jack was worried and so was Felix.

    Also Jack met Mark and I's parents for the first time and he was actually quite awkward. Mark and I's brother came in and decided to embarrass me so I forced Mark to hang up for a bit which made our mum mad at me.

    "Hey, I wanna hear stories about baby (Y/N)!" Jack claimed once I ended the call with my brother. I sighed and nodded with Mark still sitting next to me, and Jack sitting with his legs crossed in front of me.

    "Mark was always the angel while I was a rebellious child. She was also surprised that our weights were so much different when we were born. Mark was ten pounds and three ounces while I was a really small, unhealthy baby." I say before biting my lip and looking at Mark who was giving Jack the, 'She's Not Lying' expression.

    "I was only four pounds and nine ounces. It was a miracle I survived, according to stories my mum told Mark which he told me, since she didn't want to worry me. But Mark and I never kept secrets as kids." I explain and Jack looks shocked, "Is that why your so damn tiny?" Felix jokes, looking at us from his bed and I roll my eyes.

    "I'm not that tiny..." I mumble under my breath ans Jack and Mark hear an let out a small laugh.

    "(Y/N), maybe you didn't grow because I took up all the space in our mums belly and you had no where to go. Maybe that's why your ankle got stuck too!" Mark theorized and Jack stared back at me, confused.

    "Not only was I born really small and unhealthy, my little baby foot got stuckil in my mums ribcage which involved a bunch of pain for my mum." I explain and Mark sighs, "She loves you still, don't worry."

    I shrug and look at him, "Says the favorite." I said sarcastically, as I got up from the bed and made a bowl of cereal. It was currently two fifteen in the afternoon.

    I come back, holding the bowl of (Your Favorite Cereal) in my hands as I sat in the same spot I was.

    "So, um, (Y/N), what inspired you to start YouTube?" Jack asks and I bluntly blink a few times and look at Mark, "I started YouTube a week after he did. He inspired me because he was having so much fun with it." I state and than suddenly my laptop, starts ringing and I see Skype popping up.

    I quickly sit the cereal down and look to see it was Ethan. I answer his call amd we all wave at him and Chica, who was somehow on Ethan's lap.

    "Hey, (Y/N), how does it feel to have fourteen million and a half subscribers?!" He cheers for me and I raise an eyebrow, confused.

    "I only have twelve million, last time I checked Ethan." I say starring at his blue hair than my dog Chica.

    "(Y/N)." He sighs disappointed and I raise m eyebrow at him, "Quickly check your subscriber count." Ethan says, petting Chica as Mark talks to his dog through the screen.

    I pull up a new tab, going to YouTube and scream, "I just hit fourteen million subscribers?" I yell and Jack jumps up and down on the tour bus floor, like children with me.

    "Congrats!" Ethan says before hanging up and ending the call.

    I go around and individually hug Mark, Felix, Jack and even Jerry.

    "I couldn't have don't any of this without you dudes!" I cheer happily.