Boo

Your Point of View~

    It was now four thirty in the morning and we stopped recording. Jack to was downstairs making coffee because he said he can stay up longer.

    I started editing my song cover with music playing on my phone. I smile as taking a picture for a thumbnail as Sean walks in handing me a cup of (Favorite coffee) as he sipped his black coffee standing beside me.

    "I can see if Robin will also edit the videos for both of your channels." Jack suggests and I shrug.

    "If you want, I don't mind editing. When I lived with Mark, I usually recorded from four in the afternoon until two in the morning and then I usually edited until dawn. Tyler usually posted my videos in the day while I slept." I explain, yawning.

    "Robin loves your videos I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Jack says and I shrug, chugging my coffee and finishing my editing for the song.

    I start tapping my foot rapidly and look at Jack, my heart rate rising from the coffee.

    "Are you okay?" Jack asks as I stand up.

    "One of my 'birth defects' was a heart problem, holes in my heart, soooo simple things like coffee get my heart rate up and have me bounce off the walls and then crash hard later!" I say and hug him tightly with a huge cheesy grin on my face.

    "Oh shite." Jack jokes as I take his hand and run out of the door and down the stairs and down another flight of stairs to the basement. I look around the basement and run off, not paying attention. I than run back to were I left Jack and he wasn't there.

    "Jackaboyyy!" I pant looking around the cold basement. The lights start flickering and I get scared, backing into a treadmill.

    "Jack this isn't funny! I don't have my phone on me! Stooop!" I say now freaking out and not happy anymore. I hear footsteps to my left approaching and tiptoe to my right as the lights weren't flickering anymore, they were completely off.

    "Sean!" I say with terror in my voice.

    I look around even though I can't see anything and start tearing up, thinking about other creepy things.

    "Boo!" Jack yells turning on his flashlight and popping up in front of me, shaking my shoulders.

    I scream and turn away from him, crying.

    "Awe I'm sorry (Y/N), don't cry! It was just a prank." Jack says quickly running to the light switch and flipping it on, than running right back to me.

    "(Y/N) it's okay, I'm sorry." He says as I lean on the wall, choking on my own tears.

    Jack frowns, showing regret as he stands in front of me.

    "That wasn't funny." I sniffle, hugging him close, wiping my tears in his shirt. I give him a small smile, alerting him that I was fine and we walked upstairs, shutting the basement door than going up to our bedroom.

    I open the door and look at Jack.

    "Christ all mighty it's hot in here." I say and go to my dresser, grabbing lighter clothes and going into the bathroom, switching into them. I put on black basketball shorts that were actually Marks and a black sports bra. I take my hair down and walk out.

    Jack had taken his shirt off and put his phone and mine on the charger.

    I poke Jack in the belly as I we lie next to each other.