Go To Sleep

We were all sitting on the couch of the bus, talking about how we're going to do Christmas.

I suddenly got a great idea for me and Jacks part of the show together, "Jack do you love meeeee?" I say and everyone averts their attention to Jack and I.

"Of course, why?" He asks looking at me. He was on the couch across from me next to Felix.

"You should do a duet with me on tour!" I cheer and he immediately shakes his head, 'no.'

I look at Felix, than Mark, than Jack.

I than dramatically fall onto my knees in front of Jack and give him the puppy eyes and pouty lip, "Pleeeeeease!" I beg, loudly.

"Pleeeease!" I say again sitting on his lap and facing him, our foreheads touching.

A smile grew on his face and he sighed, "Fine. You're lucky I love you." Jack states giving in.

I smile and jump off of his lap and hop up and down while they laugh at my excitement.

After we all calm down we get ready to sleep. Jack and Felix, traded beds because yesterday night Jack almost fell off the top bunk. So now Jack and I could see each other before bed.

I soon drift off into a deep sleep.

Jack's Point of View~

I look up and see (Y/N), asleep across from me. She was sprawled out, under her blanket and looked precious. Her face was facing me and you could hear her calm, steady breathing.

Since she wanted a photo war earlier, I took out my phone and posted a picture of her sleeping on Instagram.

"Is anyone still awake?" Mark asks from his bunk above mine.

"I am." I yawned, flicking the top bed.

"Jack, we should prank Felix, since he fell asleep." Mark whispers and I sat up while he jumped down from his bunk. I followed Mark into our sort of living room where he turned the light on, making sure it didn't wake Felix.

(Y/N) shifted in her sleep, onto the edge of the bed.

"Here, stand on (Y/N')s side of the bed and draw on his face. I'll record it live." Mark said, giving me a Sharpie.

I carefully step on the corner of (Y/N)'s bed and open the marker cap.

Mark than goes live and starts whispering, "Okay so me an Jackaboy are the only ones awake on this bus see, (Y/N) I asleep and so is Felix as you can see." He points the phone at the sleeping (Y/N), than Felix.

"Anyways, Jack is going to be drawing on his face." I nod at the camera and start scribbling on his face. I don't know what to draw. I fill in his eyebrows in black and cover his mustache.

I draw a dick on his cheeks and Mark starts laughing.

"Hush!" I say as Felix starts moving.

Shit!

He sits up and I jump down and lay down quickly besides (Y/N), with my arm around her, pretending to be asleep.

"What the fuck?!" Felix says, rather loud, jumping off he bed, cranky from waking up. He only noticed Mark so far.

"Hey buddy! I recon you don't look in the mirror!" Mark says laughing a lot. He must've stopped the livestream.

"Where's Jack? I know he was a part of this!" Pewds say in his joking voice.

"He's in (Y/N)'s bed! Don't kill me I just recorded it he drew on you!" Mark laughs running into the bathroom.

"Sean! I'm going to get you!" Felix yells leaning down to see me. I was behind (Y/N) and I didn't know how he was going to get over her.

I let out a scream as he literally crawled over her.

She groaned and rolled off the bed looking at Felix, "What the hell?" She said not even paying attention to his face.

"Your boyfriend is gonna get it!" He laughed and she rolled her eyes, going to the couch, "Don't actually hurt him or I'll throw you off the moving bus." She says before lying down on the couch.

I stick my tongue out at Felix and he squints his eyes at me before getting up an invading the bathroom Mark was hiding in.

Mark came out and got on his bed again and I got out from the bed and went to (Y/N) on the couch, "You can go back to your bed now." I whisper in her ear an she rolls to face me, her eyes barely open, "Stay with me." She whispers, rolling onto the floor.

I chuckle and lie besides her. She rested her head on my chest and was already out like a light. Soon I was too.