Roosters and Hens

Your Point of View~

    We get to the house and we're all already laughing. As I walk over to the counter, Ethan stops me.

    "Dude if it's okay, Bob, Wade and Ken are going to come over on Jacks birthday to surprise him." He explains and I nod smiling. I haven't personally met Ken before. We've done collabs together on each others channels but that's about it.

    "So are you all staying over a week?" I ask and he nods.

    "Awesome, this week is going to be lit!" I yell at Ethan and he laughs.

    "Since there's going to be like six other people here we need to food, snacks, and more blankets and pillows." Sean says and Felix tackles him hyper.

    "Were gonna make a pillow fort!" He screams in a really high pitched tone. Everyone starts laughing and I slide over to Mark and Amy who were hugging.

    "PDA!" I yell in Marks ear causing both of them to jump and let go of each other.

    "Sorry." Amy says, not knowing I'm joking.

    "No it's fine, you're fine. Mark just used to do it a lot." I laugh and Mark gives me a forced laugh.

    "Seeeean, you should go to the store with us!" I say, staring at him with my huge (e/c) puupy eyes.

    "Okay. You guys can do whatever. There's games and shit downstairs." Jack says before walking out the door with Robin and I.

    "So Robin, will you be able  to edit (Y/N) and I's videos this week while staying with us?" Jack asks opening the door to the backseat for me and than getting in besides me afterwards.

    "Of course, you know I have mad fast editing skills." He jokes getting in the car and stating the engine an turning the radio up.

    "(Y/N) do you want me to turn the radio up at a red light and roll your window down so you can practice your audition for the part of a rooster?" Robin asks laughing and my cheeks heat up now that we have to explain earlier to Sean.

    "It was a hen!" I explain and Jack laugh confused, "What are you guys talking about?"

    I smile at Jack as I play with his fingers, intertwining them with mine as Robin says, "Your girlfriend embarrassed herself in front of three people in the car next to us when screaming a song and no (Y/N), roosters do that." I shake my head and look at him, "Roosters are male chickens and hens are female chickens Robin!"

    "Are you assuming your own gender?" Robin asks, pretending to be serious.

    "Mother of Jesus this is great." Jack laughs as we pulling into the parking lot of a big store.

    I look over at his phone to see he just tweeted, 'I never thought I'd be listening to @(YouTube Name) and Robin argue about the difference between roosters and hens in the car!'

    I laugh and kiss his cheek. He quickly gets out of the car and runs towards my door, opening it for me.

    "Thank you!" I say as the three of us go into the store.