Pancakes and a Side of Good News

Your Point of View~

     "Hello everybody, my  name is Markiplier and today I am here with Jacksepticeye, PewDiePie, Marzia, Tyler, Amy, my sister (YouTube Name), Crankgameplays, and Robin and today we are doing a challenge! Now as you can see, I am not at my house, I am currently in Jack and (Y/N)'s house out in Ireland!" Mark says to his set up camera and we all pop up when he said our names.

    "Now since we're set up can I ask what challenge we are doing to my new kitchen?" I ask laughing and Jack nods, curious to.

    "Today we are having a pancake challenge! There are going to be three teams of three and we're going to look at Twitter for requests on what to design and the team that designs the most the best wins! The winning team gets to choose the punishment for the third place losers. We also are going to have two minutes to make batter from scratch, that's why I have two cartons of eggs, a gallon of milk, and other supplies on the counter." He explains and I look at him blankly, "We just bought these groceries dude."

    "I'll give you money to buy more and at least you bought two gallons of milk, and five egg cartons." He laughs.

    "It's fine, don't worry about it." Jack says setting up three mixing bowels on different counters in the room.

    "So who's on what team?" Felix asks, jumping on Marks back gracefully.

    "Uh, we have thirty seconds to choose and get to a bowl, starting now!" Mark yells randomly and I look around. I get to Amy and Marza for my group and go to the closest bowl.

    Felix was with Robin and Ethan, and Mark was with Tyler and Jack.

    "Okay now we have two minutes to make batter starting......Now!" Mark exclaims. We all quickly run back and forth to the table getting ingredients. Marzia mixed it all and Amy and I got the ingredients.

Timeskip to the End of The Video~

    "Since Mark, Tyler, and Jack won and Ethan, Robin, and Felix came in third place, they are going to think of a punishment overnight and the punishment video will be coming out really soon!" Marzia said standing in the middle of Amy and I since Mark allowed us to do the outro while he and the guys cleaned up.

    I turned off the camera for them and walked into the kitchen with the two of them following.

    "I need somewhere to edit tomorrow's videos!" Felix says suddenly realizing he didn't have time to plan ahead videos.

    "Chill dude, you can go edit in my office." Sean says putting away the last of the dishes with Tyler helping.

    "Yeah and my office is always open for you guys whenever you all are here." I smile at them, leaning on Sean as he puts his arm around my waist.

    "Okay. Can I take a shower?" Mark asks coming towards us and I jokingly push him away, "Yes please do you smell like eggs and sweat." I laugh and Mark holds out his arms, "In that case little sis, come here, I want a hug!" He laughs running towards me.

    "No!" I yell, running away from Jack and into the dining area, "Give Seàn a hug! Seàn wants a hug!" I yell as he chases me.

    "Actually Seàn's good! Seàn doesn't need a hug!" Seàn jokes speaking in third person.

    I let out a playful scream running into the bathroom and attempting to shut the door but Mark is stronger and shoves the door open and hugs me tightly.

    "I just wanted a hug!" Mark laughs and I laugh shoving him away and catching my breath.

   "Just shut up and take a shower." I pant walking out as he shuts the door locking it. I walk over to the couch to see Ethan unconscious on the couch with his laptop on his chest. I chuckle and move the laptop, plugging it up on the charger so it doesn't die.

    Felix already was upstairs editing and Robin was up with him.

    "Hey, (Y/N) I have the things we made that we're selling in two weeks. The company emailed me saying we can make a video about it tomorrow and show it off." Marzia explained and I nod, smiling, "Yay! I'm so happy you brought it." I say hugging her and she nods, sitting on a chair, on her phone. Tyler and Amy were editing Marks video on his laptop.

    "Hi." I smile, going towards Seàn.

    "So what do you wanna do while they're all busy?" He asks and I kiss him on the cheek, "Do you want to go through my business emails with me?" I ask and he nods, "I love any time I can spend with you."

    We go up the stairs and into my office and get on my computer going through emails together.

    "Oh my gosh!" I squeal jumping out of my gaming chair, off of Jack's lap after reading an important, special email.

    "What?!" Jack asks, noticing my excitement.