Hair Color and Snow

(THE PHOTO ABOVE, IS YOUR NEW DYED HAIR)

I finish my video and finish
cooking a meal for the three of them and me. I cooked vegetarian lasagna, spaghetti with meatballs, and made tea.

    "My dudes!" I yell up the stairs as I open a box full of glass black plates Mark bought us. I hear Sean do his outro and the door to his office open. I set out four plates, and take the clear glass cups that came with the set out of the box.

    "Oh my gosh! You didn't burn the house down (Y/N), I'm so proud of you! They grow up so, so fast!" Mark jokes patting my shoulder and I glare at him.

    "You're only older by three minutes!" I exclaim, laughing as we all start to cut up the lasagna and take a piece of it, with some spaghetti.

    "Yeah and in that one hundred and twenty seconds that I was older, I was being the biggest brother of them all!" Mark declares, raising his fork in the air.

    "Um Mark, three minutes is one hundred and eighty seconds." Tyler replies and Jack starts laughing as he goes to the table with the rest of us, sitting beside me as we eat.

    The guys and I eat while messing around on Twitter until soon we're all finished.

    "Guys!" I yell, jumping out of my seat and standing at one side of the table while they stare at me, concerned.

    "I'm going to do something daring before you two go back home!" I say and smile.

    "What is that?" Jack asks me laughing as he and Tyler both raise an eyebrow at me.

    "Well since Sean has green hair, and my brother used to have red, I'm gonna dye my hair!" I say, taking their empty plates to the sink.

    "What color?" Tyler asks and I stop to think.

    "I don't know! Before we drop the rental moving truck off, let's go to a hair stylus!" I say and they all agree, putting on there coats while I was too excited and just went out in the cold snowy area with Jacks Berlin shirt. Tyler was driving this time as a GPS app gave him directions.

    I check into the place and while I wait for someone to call me back to get my hair done I look through books of people with dyed hair.

    "Have you decided yet?" Mark asks anxious and I flip to a page.

    "I'm thinking a pastel rainbow like this, but I'm not sure yet."

    "Okay, you already know it sucked keeping my red dye in, imagine rainbow hair!" Mark exclaims an I shrug, continuing to look at the photos.

    "(Y/N)?" A lady asks, coming up to me and I nod standing up, with the book as she leads me to the back, without the guys.

    "Have you decided what you want yet?" She smiles, as I sit in a chair and she raises it, starting to comb my hair.

    "Yeah." I said showing her a different photo than what I showed Mark and the lightening of my hair, washing, and dying began.

Time skip to After the Hair is Done~

     I look at my now dry and dyed hair. It was snow white with purple underneath it. I pay her and than go out to the front lobby and the guys look at me shocked.

    "We'll that's not a rainbow!" Mark states and I laugh.

    "It's so different." Tyler says.

    "I think it looks good!" Jack exclaims walking by my side as the four of us exit the building.

    "I'm driving!" Tyler exclaims getting in the drivers seat. Mark and Jack get in than I sit on his lap again.

    Sean messes with my hair, as I text, Bob, Wade, and Ethan in a group chat about a game they want us to play online together. I was also texting Marzia about a clothing line she wants to start with me.

    We arrive at the rental place right as it starts snowing heavily. Leaving everything hard to see.

    "Snow!" I yell, making Sean flinch as I jump ojt of the car once Tyler parked.

    "Be careful!" Mark yells as I wonder off in the blizzard. The snow was already covering the ground! I started to get really cold since I only had a long sleeve shirt and jeans on. I start to walk to the building as I see Tyler and Mark waiting outside as Sean was inside, signing the return papers.

    I ran over to them, sliding once I was right in front of them and falling. I could hear Mark and Tyler start to laugh, but cut it off when they realize I'm hurt.

    "Ow, ow, ow!" I cry out, clutching my ankle. My ankle was skinned, badly and hurt when I put pressure on it.

    Dammit.