The Surprise

Your Point of View~

"Mark, why did you have him come here?" I ask getting into the back of the car with Jack.

"One because you were miserable wihout him and WE'RE ALL GOING ON TOUR!" He yells excited and my jaw drops and Jack screams, excited.

"We have a week until it starts!" Mark yells as he drives and squeal taking Marks camera to use.

"Wait so how long have you guys known about this?" I ask.

"About a month or two. Had to make sure nothing was going to interfere with my baby sisters first tour," Mark grins and I feel overwhelmed and unprepared.

"I'm making my video about this now!" I than flick on the camera, smiling, "Hello lovelies, just one quick but important note that I think you'll like." I say in a calm normal tone.

"Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and I are going in tour together!" I shout at the camera facing the camera at Mark causing Jack to yell out in excitement, tackling me in the car.

"Stealing yo camera women!" Jack jokes looking at himself in the recording camera.

"Top of the morning to ya laddies I'm hijacking my good friends camera and ahh!" he shouts as I grab the camera and sit normally, panting from tackling him.

"That's all I needed to say in this video so yeah, Mark do you have anything else to say?" I say turning the camera to him as he pulls into the driveway. He shakes his head 'no' and I look at Jack, "Do you have anything else to say?"

Jack then takes the camera, shouting, "Smash that like and subscribe button!" Creating laughter from both Mark and I as I turn off the camera.

"Wait. What am I supposed to to on stage?" I ask, curious.

"Let's ask Twitter!" Mark asks, taking my phone after turning the car off and tweeting.

"Dude you do not have to take my phone to ask Twitter every question you have," I joke, opening my car door.

"Yes I do! You someone have more of a following on social media!"

"It's because she's always posing in bikinis like every Instagram model," Jack jokes as we get out and I roll my eyes.

"The only difference between me and an Instagram model is I can't do all those weird poses and can't model in general without eating shit." I smile.

While Mark sends out his tweet, Jack and I get his bags from the trunk.

"Ahhhh!" I say stopping at the from door and Jack looks at me concerned, "What?"

"That's a big spider!" I screech jumping onto Mark who was now behind us.

I take my shoe off, chucking it at the spider who than jumps off the doorknob and towards us. We all than scream and jumping off of Mark I run to the backyard, climbing over the wooden privacy fence towards the back door.

"Hey sis, you do know the fence door was two feet away, right?" Mark pants.

"Shut it, I'm auditioning to be the next Spiderman." I say sliding open the back door and walking inside.

"Oh my gosh!" Jack hollars as Tyler, and Ethan tackle him. Chica started licking his face causing him to scream and move around on he floor.

"That tickles, Chica!" He yelled petting the happy to see him dog.

"Hold on! I'll be right back!" I say going upstairs and uploading the video without editing it even though it was only two minutes tops.

I than grab my makeup bag I hardly ever use because I usually just stay natural and get my good camera and tripod and run down stairs throwing the makeup bag and tripod on the couch than sit down the camera so it doesn't break.

I go into the kitchen to feel something splat onto my face. Mark starts laughing and Jack joins in. I wipe my face and look at the substance on my hand.

"Did you fling mashed potatoes at me?!" I yell laughing and Mark nods laughing, "Tyler made taters," he laughs.

I smile and rinse my hands off.

"You should do a video with me." I say to Jack an he raises his eyebrows.

"What's the video?" He asks and I grab his hand and go unto the living room.

I sit on the couch and set up the camera and tripod and turn on the lights in front of us and smile at the camera, "Hello lovelies! I am back with my close friend Jacksepticeye!"

"Can I know what we're doing now?" Jack laughs kind of worried but laughs, scratching the back of his neck.

"Today I am going to be doing his makeup and he's going to do mine!" I cheer and his attention switches from the camera to me, "How am I supposed to know how to do that?! You also NEVER do makeup!" Jack laughs surprised.

I smile and dump out the makeup on the table in front of me, "Bloody liar," I mumble pulling out my phone and going to my Instagram and showing him a photo of me in full makeup from three months ago.

"Daaaaamn, who is she?" He jokes, hyping me up, "I'm going to make you emo!" He adds and my eyes widen in worry.

"Talk about emo I think I have a picture of (Y/N) back in the day when she was emo." Mark laughs across the room, pulling out his phone and going to his gallery.

"That won't be necessary no one needs to see that," I laugh, giving Mark the look.