Games and Napping

Your Point of View~

    "Oh my god, are you okay?!" Jack asks, once he is finished inside, coming over to me and kneeling down beside me.

    "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a little injury it's nothing." I say pushing myself up onto my uninjured foot with my hands. I have no pressure on my other foot.

    The guys look at me with concern and I give them a weak smile, "Come on, I'll put ice on it later. Let's just call a taxi and go get sleep before you guys have to go home tomorrow morning." I say and Jack allows me to lean on him for support as we walk to the main road to meet a taxi.

    "Jackaboy!" Tyler said mimicking me as him and Mark start to pretend to b Jack and I.

    "That's not how I talk!" I whine.

    "Yeah, that isn't how she talks." Jack says in a baby tone mimicking me to as they joke around.

    "Ah come on, you guys are dicks!" I laugh as we wait for a taxi Jack called for.

    Mark starts laughing and stands besides the bench. Tyler and Jack started doing an inappropriate improv. Mark than joined in and I sat on the bench, laughing as they embarassed thereselves in front of cars passing them.

    The taxi shows up, but I don't inform them and see the driver laughing from inside the car.

    "Oh shit, the taxi is here!" Mark said laughing and going to the taxi with Tyler walking besides him. Sean comes over to me and helps me up, putting his arm around my waist to steady me as we walk to the taxi. I had a limp going on, but the bleeding stopped and I could put a small bit of pressure on it. Tyler was in the front seat of the taxi. Mark was by the window seat. I got in, and sat in the middle and than Jack got in and was by the other window.

    The taxi driver turned on his GPS after I told him the address to go. We were awkwardly silent the whole ride there.

We arrive at the house and Tyler decides he's going to pay as we get out.

    The taxi drives off as we all go up the steps, entering Jack and I's house.

    "I call sleeping on the couch!" Mark yawned falling onto the couch.

    "I'll sleep on this fancy white chair." Tyler yawns, sitting down and getting comfortable, as Jack throws them both and extra blanket we hadn't put away yet.

    "(Y/N), do you want to set up your recording room than play some Overwatch?" Jack asks, making a pot of coffee for him and I.

    "Sure!" I exclaim, ready to play video games again. I limp to the stairs and sit down on them, going up them, backwards as I sit on them. Sean laughs, as he follows me up. I get to the top of the stairs and stand up, limping into my office.

    I start to open a box of equipment but squeal when I feel something cold on my neck. I turn to see Jack smiling and holding a sandwich bag that had ice in it.

"How did you sneak that up here without me seeing?!" I ask him and he continues to laugh.

    "It was in my pants duuuuh." He jokes and I hide my face as he tries to put it in my face. He than stops and leans over my gaming chair laughing so hard he started crying.

    "I was kidding, my dick would forever hate me if I did." He laughs and I start to laugh with him. He breathes heavily from laughing to hard and he stands up.

    "Sit down. I gonna set up the shit because it'll be quicker while you rest."He says and I smile sitting in my gaming chair which was just like Sean's except mine had purple where as his had green.

Time skip to After Sean Helps You Set Up~
Your Point of View~

    "Yay! We can finally play Overwatch!" Sean exclaimed and I smiled, rolling to my setup on the new desk.

    "I'll log in to it and set up my microphone and camera, just knock on the wall when you're ready!" I say since our office rooms were next to each other. He runs to his office and I check my phone. It's two in the morning but oh well. I turn on the three computers I had next to each other and set them up. I turned look my microphone on and my screen recorders and camera.

    "Three, two, one." I say an then clap. Sean and I did the same thing to test our equipment. I load the Overwatch screen and do my intro right as I hear Sean knock.

Time skip to Five in the Morning~
Jacks Point of View~

    "(Y/N)? You still there?" I ask into the microphone, pausing the game and looking at the camera. She went silent a moment ago which confuses me. Did her microphone cut off.

    I get out of my gaming chair an stretch, picking up the camera, "Since you guys live for these OTP moments, let's go check on her." I say and carry the camera, as I quietly exit the room, walking to her recording space. She was unconscious with her legs over the arm of the chair and she had her head rested on tthe desk by her keyboard.

    "Awe!" I whisper yell an point the camera at her. I walk over to her quietly and sit the camera down on her desk and pick her up, cautions of her leg and walk into our bedroom. I lie her down on her side and cover her up. I exit the room and turn the light off shutting the door.

    I go back into her office and pick up my camera, "So that is all for this video, I you liked it, punch the like button in the face like a boss, and high fives all around!" I whisper yell high five the camera an than turn it off. I sit my camera on her desk and save her recording and game, turning off her equipment afterwards. I leave, going into my office afterwards and doing the same.

    I go down the stairs quietly and check on Tyler and Mark. Tyler was now on the floor unconscious and Mark was still on the couch.

    I go back up the stairs and into (Y/N) and I's room, using my phone light in the dark to navigate to the bed.

     (Y/N) had rolled over to my side now. I smile and go to her side, covering up and putting my arm over her and falling asleep.