Ch.73 Pride as a Knight

Fanatio: System Call: Enhance Armament.

Fanatio pointed his blade at Mav who tilted his head in confusion until a bright light fired like a bullet towards his head making the young man lean to the side as the light projectile grazed his cheek leaving a cut mark as blood began to slowly trickle down his cheek as Mav touched his face seeing the blood on his fingers.

Mav: Geez.... not the face.

Fanatio fired again making the boy serpentine as he sheathed his katana and elegantly brandished his revolver then began firing at Fanatio who quickly ceased their fire and dodged the bullets until one of them cracked part of his helmet followed by a light projectile piercing Mav's shoulder.

Mav: Ah?! Fucking hell.....

Mav stared down Fanatio holstering his revolver and keeping a firm hand on the hilt of his sheathed blade.

Mav: Cute toy.

Fanatio: I could say the same for you. But I wouldn't expect a criminal like you to understand how this weapon works.

Mav: You mean how you point to the roof that has the sun blazing down upon it? Let me guess, it has something to do with mirrors?

Fanatio: Indeed. This sword was forged by Administrator using mirrors that reflected the Sun god Solus's power.

Mav:Huh, reminds me of that Resident Evil 5 puzzle....

Fanatio: I shall now vanquish you, foolish criminal.

Fanatio pointed his sword at Mav who smirked at the fact that his opponent just told him how to counter the projectiles.

Fanatio fired the light projectile as Mav raised his hand up and a small mirror formed reflecting the projectile back at Fanatio who leaned back as the projectile knocked their helmet off revealing long smooth hair and a feminine face.

Mav:Oh?

Eugeo:?!

Fanatio glared at Mav in rage holding her hand up to her face.

Fanatio: You saw didn't you?!...I know that look....the instant you discover I'm a woman, you can't fight me seriously?!

Fanatio dashed towards Mav in a fit of rage as Mav held his katana up and blocked the attack smiling at Fanatio.

Mav: I must thank you for telling me how to counter your little sword skill. You just sit there and "pew pew" so no one can see your actual fighting style.

Mav gave slack to the clash letting Fanatio push him back for a second as he let the momentum reverb back into his legs as he pushed the knight back and delivered a hard kick to her abdomen making her stumble back as Mav stood there and laughed.

Mav: Hahahahaha! Oh man! To think, you acted all high and mighty, all righteous and chivalrous...but, when the helmet comes off you become a self-conscious little bitch. I mean, you got a good hit on me sure but I mean if this the extent of your abilities then maybe you should resign from being an Integrity Knight.

Fanatio began rattling gripping her sword so tightly that you'd think she'd break the hilt as Mav kept going.

Mav: You know what? Why don't we stop fighting? We can go and get some tea, talking about our little crushes, paint our nails, have a pillow fight. Interested?