Ch.13 Game Over

November 5,2024 Floor 75 Dungeon

I was talking with Klein and Agil when I saw Kirito and Asuna.They noticed us and walked up to us.

Kirito:No way.You guys are coming too?

Agil:That's the best you got,"no way"?Hey man,I shut my shop down to come out here and help get this done.Brother,you're looking at the player who's as philanthropic as they come.

Kirito:Then,seeing as how you're so philanthropic,you're not gonna mind if we tale you off the drop list.

Agil:Wait now,let's not be too hasty man.

Maverick:How was your vacation,Kirito?

Kirito:Still wish I was on it to be honest.But,duty calls.

Maverick:I hear ya.By the way,any of you guys got any ideas on what this boss could be?Nobody can see it apparently.

Kirito:Beats me.

Maverick:My best guess would be some type of camouflage but I feel that's a little too far fetched so I'll wait until we get in there.

Heathcliff:Corridor:Open,Now here we go.

We moved through the corridor and to the boss door and Heathcliff devised a plan.

Heathcliff:Everyone ready?The Knights of the Blood Oath will be out in front distracting the boss and blocking its attacks.In the mean time,the rest of you have to stay sharp and try to figure out its attack patterns.I won't lie,this battle will be hard.But I have faith that we can and will prevail.

Everyone:Yeah!

Asuna:Everything's going to be fine.I won't let anything happen to you,Promise.Make sure you protect me too,okay?

Kirito:Yeah,you know I will.Don't die guys.

Klein:Ha,same to you buddy.

Maverick:I'll expect you to protect me Kirito.

Kirito:Heh,you bet man.

Agil:I'm gonna make a fortune off today's drops.

Heathcliff:Forward to play on!

We ran in and looked around and saw nothing.

Guy:Nothing's happening.Where is it?

If the boss is not in front of you,then there's only two places where'd they be.Down or Up.

Maverick:Everyone!It's on the ceiling!

The boss jumped down and landed in front of us.

Klein:Is this Skull....

Kirito:...Reaper?

Heathcliff:Stay away from it.Right up!

Maverick:This way!Go!

The boss swiped at me and I jumped over it while I was going down I saw it hit three people killing them instantly.