I'm Only Watching You. (Sinon Valentine's Day)

The following chapter is non-canon does not relate to the main story.

I heard a knock at my door and quickly got up from my bed and checked the eyehole before opening the door with a smile.

Shino:Hello Asuna.

Asuna:Hi Shino!

Shino:Did you bring everything?

Asuna held up the materials we needed and nodded.

Asuna:You bet.

Shino:Alright then.Let me save my game.

I sat down on my bed and made sure I was on a checkpoint before turning off my TV and turning the console off.

Asuna:What were you playing?

Shino:Halo.Y/N let me borrow it and his console.

Asuna:Ah,that makes me even more excited!He's gonna be so shocked.

Shino:Really?I don't think so.

Asuna and I washed our hands as we prepped the ingredients to make some chocolates.

Asuna:What makes you say that?

Shino:Well....he's always that cocky jokester kinda person. Friendly to everyone and very touchy feely.....I wouldn't be surprised if this would be like his tenth box of chocolates.

Asuna:Hahahaha!

Shino:What?...What's so funny?

Asuna:You definitely haven't been paying attention.

Shino:Huh?What do you mean?

Asuna:I mean....oh hand me the tray.

I passed Asuna the tray to make the molds as she continued.

Asuna:It's hard to believe but, Mav is pretty nervous around girls.

Shino:That's hard to believe when there's so much competition.

Asuna:He just knows how to play it cool.And take it from me,I've seen him sneaking glances at you.

Shino:You're lying.

Asuna:Shino,I have no reason to lie.If it wasn't gonna work out,I'd tell you.

Shino:Sorry.I'm just...really scared about what he'll say...

Asuna:Just muster up that confidence and tell him.What would Sinon do?

Shino:Grab him by his collar and kiss him.

Asuna:.....R-right...

.......

We finished making the chocolates as I picked up my phone and called Y/N.I noticed it was a taking a little while until he picked up.

Y/N:Hey!If you make me Marth again Kazuto,I'll shoot you down.It's Chrom or nothing!

Shino:U-um.....

Y/N:Ah!So sorry Shino.Kazuto and I are going hard in Smash Ultimate with Klein.Ya need something?

Shino:I wanted to see....i-if you'd like to uh...hang out tomorrow.

Y/N:Wait......tomorrow's Valentine's Day?Interesting...Anyways,I'd be down.What do you wanna do?

Shino:Probably have dinner or something?

Y/N:Nice!I can always go for a good meal.I'll pick you up around five or so okay?

Shino:Yeah....sounds good.