Ch.45 Dáinsleif

Yui:Punches incoming!Two in a row!

Thrymr leaped at us and slammed his fist into the ground.I jumped over it but was caught by Thrymr's other hand as he slammed me into the floor.

Kirito:Maverick!I got ya buddy!

Kirito rushed towards me as Sinon shot a fire arrow at the side of his head,distracting him.Klein got around him and slashed him with his fire sword skill as Leafa hacked at Thrymr's leg getting a nice combo as Kirito used Skill Connect as he jumped back and helped me up.

Maverick:Thanks for the assist.

Yui:His ice breath is next!Coming up in three,two,one,now!

Thrymr started emitting frost breath as we got out of the way.Freyja used some magic on Thrymr as it dropped purple thunder on him which slowed his movement and stunned him.

Maverick:All-out attack!To me!

Kirito,Klein,Strea,and Leafa nodded as we charged at Thrymr.

Leafa flew up and slashed Thrymr from above as Kirito and Klein simultaneously cut Thrymr's leg.

Maverick:Strea!Follow up!

Strea:Gotcha!

I charged in and jumped up and slashed Thrymr in the chest.

Maverick:Now!

I jumped back as Strea leaped over me and downward slashed Thrymr in the chest.I looked at his health bar and we depleted his first HP bar.

Thrymr:HHRRAAAAAAHH!!!

Maverick:Second Phase incoming!Be on your guard!

Leafa looked at the pendant as her eyes slightly widened.

Leafa:Oh my god,Y/N!There's only three clear spots left!

Thrymr started taking a deep breath.

Kirito:Watch out!Ice breath coming up!

Thrymr shot out his Frost breath as the room was engulfed in a blizzard that tore through our Frost resistance.

Leafa:Oh no!The buff....Y/N!We-

Leafa couldn't finish her sentence as she was frozen in place.

Kirito:What the-

We all got frozen into place as Thrymr finished his frost breath.He raised his foot and was going to generate a shockwave.

Strea:Maverick!

Strea somehow avoided the ice breath and smashed the ice I was stuck in as the shockwave was coming right for us.

Strea:I got you!

Strea grabbed me and jumped over the shockwave as I fell to the ground still in my frozen paralysis.

Maverick:Thank you kindly.

Strea:No problem,husband.

Strea looked at me and chuckled before helping me up as my paralysis wore off.I looked back at the others who all took a direct hit and the frontal players' HP was in the red.Asuna healed their health moderately but not fully.

Asuna:Get out of there!

Thrymr raised his foot again,only for him to get shot in the face by an arrow from Sinon which temporarily stunned him.

Maverick:Sinon!Keep him distracted while we heal up!

Sinon:You got it!

I rushed over to Leafa and the guys and gave them some healing potions as Sinon distracted Thrymr.