Ch.42 The Holy Sword (Mother's Rosario Arc)

I sat in Sugu's house eating breakfast since Sugu invited me over.I asked where Kazuto was and she said that he was sleeping in due to him staying up all night working on his mechatronics project for school.

Sugu:Hey did you hear?

Y/N:You're talking about how Excalibur got found right?

Sugu:Yeah!

A couple months back,Leafa,Strea and I got swallowed by some big ass worm monster that dragged us to an underground land call Jötunheimr.We took a look around for a bit and encountered some four-arm humanoid monster that was fighting another monster that looked like a crossbreed between an elephant and jellyfish.Of course Leafa being Leafa,felt sorry for the weird crossbreed thing and told me to go save it.I told her to do it herself but she insisted by practically nagging me to death.I reluctantly lured the monster towards the lake as it fell through the ice like a dumbass leaving the crossbreed to finish it with ease.Leafa decided to call it Tonky,and suddenly it transformed into an even weirder looking monstrosity with eight wings.It let us hop on it's back and lead us through a passageway that led back to the surface.That's when we saw it,in an upside-down pyramid that hung from the roots of the Great Tree.The long golden overrated and overused sword.Excalibur.

Y/N:Heh,it'd be a good gift for Kazuto since he always brings up how much he wants to get it since I told him it was in the game files.

Sugu:Well it'd be a nice break from all the floor clearing you've been doing in new Aincrad.

Y/N:I wonder how they found it.You can't fly in Jötunheimer for some stupid reason and that seems to be the only way to even spot Excalibur.

Sugu:Unless they rescued one of Tonky's friends,when riding one of them they may have triggered a quest flag?If we could do it,someone else could too.

Y/N:Perhaps but who would trust one of those creepy motherfuckers?

Sugu:Hm?

Sugu gave me an intimidating glare as she drunk her milk.

Y/N:What?

Sugu:Hmmm?

Sugu continued giving me a death glare.

Y/N:You can't be serious.

Sugu made bubbles in her milk displaying her anger.

Y/N:Ugh,I'm never saying it's cute,Suguha.

Sugu:C'mon!He's not creepy!He's adorable!

Y/N:Debatable.

Sugu:Ugh!Anyways,the whole point of asking you that is to get you going.It's only a matter of time before someone goes to that dungeon and gets the sword.

Y/N:Fine.I got nothing else better to do.So how about we get a party together?How's your schedule looking?

Sugu:I don't have practice because of the holidays so i'm in.

Y/N:Alright,we're gonna need about eight or nine more people so let's go down the list.We can get Klein,Liz,Silica,Kirito,Asuna, and then there's you and me and Sinon should be available and I can get Strea so I think we're set.

Sugu:Alright,i'll message everyone but you're gonna have to message Sinon because I forgot to add her.

Y/N:Kay.Thanks for lunch.Catch ya online!