Ch.92 Calvary

Eugeo: Anyone wanna tell me what's going on?

Renly: I second that notion.

Kirito: Well, the simple explanation is that they're friends. Those from the outside world.

Eugeo: Ah I see.

Renly: Mav is a popular person.

Kirito: Indeed.

Mav: I feel like you're both insinuating something.

Renly: Never.

Kirito: Second that. Could never be me.

Mav: Anyways, what's the sitch?

Dojima: Well, with the outside help, we got your buddies and ourselves in, but according to the fairy girl, the Rath employees are just respawn after being killed. So we're kinda fighting an endless war.

Mav: Wonderful. Guess that's means we gotta wrap this up as quick as possible. Can you guys respawn?

Tessa: More than likely but with our profiles, they'd need to be copied and then sent again. Essentially, we'd have to logout and back in again which will take time. 

Yuuki: Which is different compared to the Shareholder employees who are getting burner accounts to infinitely flood in. Yui and Strea are trying to find a way to stop them but no luck so far.

Kirito: So what do we do?

Mav: Well, I guess we go find Alice, extract her and Eugeo, and bad guy plan is thwarted. So basically the same plan as before. So I say we grab a small force to head south and slip away from the main battle taking place.

Renly: Large wave of Red Soldiers approaching!

The group looked to the large group of people approaching as Mav smirked.

Mav: Alright y'all! Do what you do best And try not to die!

.......

Bercouli and Vixur stood before each other covered in wounds both panting.

Bercouli: You're swordsmanship has improved.

Vixur: Well our last battle was a little to close to comfort for me.

Bercouli: Heh, you make a fine rival Vixur.

Vixur: And you as well, Bercouli.

Bercouli firmly gripped his sword as a giant purple aura enveloped Vixur. Vixur dashed forward leaping into the air as he became invisible in the large purple whirlwind as it approached and slammed into Bercouli. Bercouli stopped the whirlwind with his blade as sparks flew everywhere. As Bercouli held back Vixur's attack, he calmed himself and activated his time blade. Scanning the whirlwind with hawkeye precision, Bercouli leaned back and thrust his blade into the whirlwind catching Vixur in the chest. Vixur's had a face of shock before it turned to a peaceful one as Bercouli gently laid Vixur down who looked at Bercouli with a look of admiration.

Vixur: This battle is yours, Bercouli.

Bercouli: You fought well.

Vixur: Thank you....tell my wife, I'm sorry I couldn't keep my vow to marry her.

Bercouli: Of course.

Vixur: Thank you. Perhaps we'll meet again, in the afterlife....

Vixur's eyes closed and his breathing stopped.

"How noble."

Bercouli quickly turned only to feel his arm detach from his body as he looked seeing his arm on the floor and crimson flowing from the wound. Bercouli glared at Vecta who flicked the blood from blade and slowly walked towards Bercouli with a taunting grin. Bercouli threw a swing but had it easily deflected as Vecta quickly jabbed Bercouli in the shoulder.