Ch.20 Complicated Feelings

Alfheim,Neutral Territory,Central Capital,Arun

We gazed at the city of Arun since it was nighttime we could see all the lights that made up the city.It was truly a beautiful sight.

Maverick:Wow.......

Kirito:It's amazing.

Leafa:I know,isn't it?Welcome to Arun.It's also the biggest city in the world.

Kirito:Yeah,we finally got here.

Yui:Oh,exciting!I've never been to a city this big before!

Leafa:Me neither!The oil-light is so beautiful.Like a bunch of twinkling stars!

Then we heard a loud ding noise.

Announcement:Attention players.The servers will be down today.January,the 22nd,from 4am to 3pm,for maintenance.We ask all players,please logout no later than ten minutes before shut down.Repeat Announcement......

Leafa:*Yawn*Whew,I guess that does it for us today,let's go find an inn and logout.

Maverick:Sounds good to me.

Kirito:.....Sure.

I noticed Kirito had a determined face on and punched him in the shoulder.

Kirito:Ow!

Maverick:Stop spacing out.It's time to go.

While we were walking I remembered I gave most of my money away.

Maverick:Let's find someplace good but make sure it's cheap I don't have really any money left.

Leafa:And why's that?Oh right!You were showing off and you gave all your money to Sakuya.You should've saved a little for an inn,big spender.

Maverick:Yeah,well,go off yourself.

Leafa:Your Uncle's financially challenged.Do you know where's there's a cheap inn?

Yui:Um....there's one down there from what I can tell it's super cheap!

Leafa:Great,super cheap,yay....

Maverick:Do you guys not have money either?

Leafa and Kirito just looked at me.

Maverick:*sigh*Whatever let's go.

......

I woke up and headed downstairs and saw my mom.

Y/N:*yawn*Hey mom......

Mom:Oh did someone stay up late?

Y/N:Yes.....

Mom:Goodness there's no stopping you once you're in your gaming mode.

Y/N:Heh,I guess not.

I looked around and didn't see my dad.

Y/N:Where's dad?

Mom:Your dad went to work since he took time off work so he could spend time with you.

Y/N:Okay.What smells good?

Mom:I just finished breakfast it's on the table.

I went to the table and saw my plate.Scrambled eggs with hash browns and sourdough toast.

Y/N:Thanks mom.

Mom:No problem.

Me and my mom continued to eat over small talk and once we were done I washed the dishes and went to my room to get ready for the day.As I was getting I got a call from Kazuto.