Ch.90 Two Outta One Ain't Bad

Everyone watched as the Crimson Battalion began to attack the Dark Territories forces as Mav stared in confusion.

Mav: Well, guess that's a good thing.....probably.

Kirito: Those soldiers.....they seem odd.

Asuna: Agreed. Do you think?

Sinon: They're from the real world.

Eugeo: What do we do?

Bercouli: We need to break through regardless....All troops, form a phalanx! We're going for a single-point breakthrough!

Kirito: Enemies approaching. Looks like the reds want a piece of us.

Sinon: Ha. Let's give it to them then!

Eugeo: Right!

The troops began to mobilize as they clashed with the red knights. Swiftly defeating the red knights they quickly noticed that they kept coming.

Mav: Now it's a party.

Mav fired a crossbow bolt as it flew through three red knights. He noticed one behind him as it was quickly sliced by Eugeo. Eugeo nodded towards Mav before moving to assist Alice. Kirito and Asuna masterfully interwoven their attacks together slaughtering the enemies with ease. Mav noticed a red flaming ball heading his direction.

Mav: That a meteor?

Mav quickly fired two more bolts at the red knights trying to attack him rolling backwards and gaining more distance as a giant beam of light incinerated the enemies in front of him. Mav looked out of the corner of his eye seeing Sinon who winked at him and continued fighting. Mav chuckled before noticing the red ball was a person.

Mav: Who the hell?

The person leapt into the air and into the ground releasing a devastating flaming smash attack burning the knights away.

Iskahn: They're all weak!

Mav: Couldn't agree more.

Iskahn: I need to talk to the one who can create landscapes!

Mav: Asuna, over here!

Asuna dashed over eyes darting around for enemies.

Asuna: What is it, Mav?

Iskahn: You're the one who can make ravines and such right?

Asuna: Yes.

Iskahn: Make a bridge across the ravine. Don't care how narrow as long as it's sturdy. Do that and my 4,000 pugilists will fight with you.

Mav: An enticing offer. Your call, Asuna.

Sheyta: I don't think this man would lie.

Mav: Where'd the hell did you come from?!

Asuna: Very well. I'll do it.

Mav: Let's get it done then.

Asuna raised her sword in the air as she began to create large rectangular bridges for the dark knights and pugilists. Meanwhile Kirito, Alice, and Eugeo were engaging the seemingly neverending onslaught of enemies.

Eugeo: Are these guys really from your world?!

Kirito: Without a doubt! These people don't die the same way people here do! Must be people on the opposing side's payroll!

Alice: How dare these cretins infest our world!

As Alice sliced through a few more troops, she noticed a cliff with a clear view of the battlefield.