Ch.40 Strea's Soul

I dodged Strea's attacks jumped back to get some distance as she charged towards me again kept swinging her sword with each strike she'd let out a sickening yell.I didn't know what to do.This girl....always happy,always joyful....what happened?

Maverick:Strea!Don't you recognize me?!It's me!Maverick!

Strea:AAAAHHHH!!!!'

Strea slammed her sword down on me as it struck my shoulder and took out one portion of my health.I pushed Strea back and sliced her midsection making her grunt as I did small damage only for her blast me into the wall with a powerful fireball.

Yui:Uncle!

Maverick:Shit....how am I supposed to beat her?Her level is so much higher than mine...

Yui:Uncle!You'll need to cheat if you want to be able to fight her!

Maverick:Huh?!

I saw Strea barreling towards me as I ducked and she completely destroyed the wall I was in front of.I ran away from her as Yui quickly flew towards my side.

Yui:Her level and stats are way too high for your level!I can temporarily hide you from the GM's systems but,it's the only way you can be able to take her down.

Maverick:Do it then!

Yui:Okay.....now Uncle!

Maverick:System Login ID: Heathcliff!

I immediately began to power level as my hit points skyrocketed and my sword skills powered up.I quickly summoned a better sword and armor as Yui's protection stopped and I quickly logged out of Heathcliff's ID.I blocked Strea's attack a lot more easier as she kept trying to push her sword into me our sword causing small sparks as we struggled for dominance.

Maverick:Strea!Listen to me!For god's sake,listen to me!This isn't you!

Strea:Grrrr!

I broke the clash and kicked Strea in the stomach making her hunch over a little as I got into my sword stance.

Maverick:....Don't make me do this...

Strea:HRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Strea bolted towards me again as I watched her movements.I gracefully dodged the attack and stabbed her dropping her health a lot more than my previous strike as she punched me in the stomach with a really hard force making me slide back a little.

Maverick:Yui,is there anything we can do?

Yui:I....I don't know.Hold her off while I scan her try to find a way.

Maverick:Alright,stay out of sight.

Yui:Stay alive,Uncle!

Yui flew away to sneak up on Strea to scan her as I held her off trying to entreat her.I know I couldn't take Strea head on since for most hits.Her Strength stats have always been extremely high she was definitely a STR-VIT kinda person.I'm generally a VIT-DEX kinda person but nowadays I prefer to be a balance build.I watched as Strea's Invaria flew over my head as I went for another stab only for her sword to block it hearing the metal clang of our sword hitting together.More the battle was drawn out as each block and clash with our swords caused sparks.Every swing I heard that horrendous shriek from Strea that sounded distorted.Her body glitched from time to time as well.

Maverick:Please Strea.This isn't you!Come back to your senses!

I went for an overhead only for Strea to parry and kick me onto the ground.She let out her yell and she attempted to bring her sword down on me to which I rolled out the way.