Ch.25 One Blushing Sylph

I don't know why I tried to play games after working on my bike all day.Probably because I didn't want to bail on Sugu.As soon as I logged in I was on my bed and I wanted to get up but the bed felt so good.

Maverick:Maybe i'll rest my eyes for a few minutes.

I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

......

I got out of the shower and put on some comfortable clothes before going downstairs to grab a quick drink and then I quickly made my way upstairs where I ran into Kazuto.

Kazuto:Oh Sugu,what're you in a hurry for?

Sugu:O-oh i'm just going to meet up with Y/N in ALO.

I slightly blushed at the thought.

Kazuto:Are you blushing?

Sugu:Huh?!T-that's none of your business!

I dashed passed him and ran into my room while my mind started racing.This is the first time i've been able to hangout with Y/N since the whole ALO incident.This is finally my alone time with him.I rolled around with my pillow giggling to myself before putting on my Amusphere.

Sugu:Link Start!

In ALO

I opened my eyes and I woke up in my room.I checked my friends list and saw that Y/N was online.I checked for his location and he was in another tavern.I closed my menu and made my way there.When I got there he wasn't on the main floor which meant he was in a room.I walked upstairs and found his room.I knocked on it.

Leafa:Maverick?It's me Leafa.

I didn't get an answer.

Leafa:Maverick?You there?

I saw that his door was openable to friends so I opened his door and walked in and noticed him sleeping.I walked up to him and looked at him while he slept.He looked so cute when he was sleeping.He slightly shivered and I looked at the weather in the game and it was cold.I don't know
why but looking at Maverick while he was in the covers made me want to do that too.I took off my usual attire and slipped into some casual clothes and climbed into the bed with Maverick.He slightly groaned and turned on his side.I was intensely staring at his sleeping face.So cute...

Maverick continued to sleep as I watched him

Maverick continued to sleep as I watched him.He looked so peaceful when he's sleeping that I began to daydream a little.I didn't even notice he was looking at me right now.When I came to that realization,my face got a little red and felt hot.I noticed he was still half asleep by his eyes barely being open and his voice being deeper than usual.

Maverick:*yawn*Hey Leafa...

Leafa:Hi!H-how are you?!