Ch.67 Desensitized

Start from the beginning

Eugeo: Even so, tying them up and locking them in your bedroom is a blatant violation of academy rules!

Raios: Violation you say? You see, farm boy, you missed one very important detail of the rules. "In regards to punishment, higher law takes precedence." Higher law meaning the Imperial laws and the Taboo Index. I'm using my nobles' judicial authority and I'm going to use it now to...

Raios took his robe off and climbed on top of Tiese.

Raios:....Discipline this girl. 

Humbert followed suit going for Ronnie as Eugeo prepared to pull his blade out.

Raios: Hold on there boy. Take one more step and you'll become a criminal. So stay there like a good boy.

Eugeo was frozen, his legs wouldn't move nor his arms. He felt weak.

Eugeo: Why? I can hear their pleas but they sound so far away. My heart is pounding so loudly I feel like I'm gonna burst out of my body so why? Why can't I move? 

Then it all hit Eugeo.

Eugeo: The Taboo Index....That's right, it's one of the only reasons why this is even happening. A law that can be loop-holed this easily....

Eugeo began to draw his sword feeling extreme resistance he saw something in his vision.

SYSTEM ALERT 

CODE: 871

Eugeo: This...it's the same as before...No...not again..NEVER AGAIN!

Eugeo began to draw his sword as his right eye exploded as he drew his sword.

Eugeo: FUCKING BASTAAAAAAAARDS!!!!

Eugeo violently jerked his sword missing Raios but slicing Humbert's arm off as a fountain of blood began to pour out.

Humbert: MY ARM! THE BLOOD OH GOD!!! My life points are decreasing! Lord Raios, a sacred arts spell...no, please give some of your life points!

Raios calmly got off the bed and grabbed his sword off the wall.

Raios: Was not expecting dear Eugeo. Magnificent, truly! It's funny, I was just planning on disciplining your little page but instead I get to punish a heinous criminal like yourself! Heinous criminal Eugeo, I Raios Antinous, third-ranking nobleman's heir, in accordance with the nobles' judicial authority, shall execute you!

Raios blade came crashing down on Eugeo until a black scabbard deflected the sword as Raios stumbled back and Eugeo looked to see his familiar friend.