Chapter 54

*warning: slight suggestive themes*

"Bye guys!"

At 3 in the afternoon, after having cleaned up the mess from the night before, (y/n) and Kakashi heded back home.

To their home. Together.

With leftovers in (y/n)'s lap and a suitcase in the trunk, (y/n) felt pretty blissful.

She had her boyfriend back, she was starting a job soon, her best friend was pregnant, she was returning back home, and most of all, she had food.

"Now that was a night full of fun." Kakashi sighed, content with the way things had turned out.

"Yeah. But now all I want to do is just cuddle with Pakkun." She smiled, imagining the soft little dog in her arms.

"And not me? Im offended." Kakashi raised an eyebrow, acting hurt.

"Don't worry, we can do something better than that later." (Y/n) winked, getting out of the car.

They had already arrived at the house and parked the car, all that was left was getting inside.

"Hm... im intruiged now, ms (l/n). Care to elaborate?" Kakashi carried on, taking the suitcase out of the trunk and inside the house.

"Why don't I just give you a little demonstration right now?" She breather, her face centimetres away from Kakashi's.

"Hm..." before the white haired man had time to say anything, (y/n) had already pressed her lips to his in a needy, hungry and passionate kiss.

"Mmmm..." he moaned, feeling her hands creep all over his chest, feeling every corner of it.

"Ah..." (y/n) groaned, upset that the kiss had to end, but happy that she had done it.

"I think I'll need another demonstration," Kakashi whispered in (y/n) ear in a husky voice.

(Y/n) faced him, her eyes already half way closed, mimiking Kakashi's. He closed his eyes, waiting for soft lips to crash on his, but nothing happened for a few seconds.

He opened his eyes, throughly confused, only to find (y/n) in front of his, bitting down on her bottom lip with a big grin on her face.

When Kakashi opened his eyes and made a face of confusion, she burst into giggles.

"Oh, so you think thats funny huh?! Ill give you something to laugh about!" He got ontop if her.

The Hatake curled his hands and started tickling mercelessly.

"S- s... sto... op!" She managed to get out before she continued laughing.

Kakashi pressed his forhead against hers, a smile gracing both of their faces as they felt the happiness they had missed with eachother.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I- I love you Kakashi." She stuttered, still slightly out of breath.

"*WOOF!* *WOOF!* *WOOF!*" the sound of tiny paws running across the marbel floor and loud barks had the couple excited to see their puppy, espicially (y/n).

Pakkun ran across the room, his ears perked, and jumped into (y/n)'s lap.

"Pakkun!!! I missed you baby!!" (Y/n) kissed him all over while Pakkun licker her face, making her gigle.

After many hours of just playing with Pakkun and catching up on things, (y/n) finally decided to unoack her clothes.

"Where are you going?"