Chapter 14

"Y-you! What are you doing in my room?" I stuttered confusedly.

"Um... if this is room number 205 then this is my room as well." He spoke a bit hesitantly. His mouth was speaking on its own but his eyes were somewhere else.

He was just staring.

I followed his gaze to the cleavage that was just about spilling out my towel. Oh. That.

"Gah! Stop looking you pervert!" I yelled, turning away from him with a cherry red face and a wild heart.

"Huh?" Kakashi finally snapped out of his trance.

"You were zoning out and staring at me, you pervert" I spat, still looking away from him.

"Um... sorry?" he apologized. It didn't sound sincere, but I let him off this time.

"So... why are you still in a towel? Didn't your friends give you something to wear?" He asked.

"None of their clothes fit me" I mumbled, feeling annoyed for no apparent reason.

"Well, what are you going to do now? You can't stay like this the whole trip." He said in a, sort of, serious tone.

"I told Kurenai-sensei and she said that they can't do anything about it. And by the way, why are we in a separate room?" I grumbled.

"Yeah, about that. I didn't have any problems with being in a different room. Before I knew that you are my roommate." Kakashi said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"HUH! You have a problem with me! Well just so you know, I'm not excited about sharing a room with you either!" I screeched.

I know I'm overdramatic. I can't help it.

"Well, I'm going to go to the reception and see what I can do about this situation. Until then, I think you should stay in the room. I don't think it's appropriate to go running around in a towel." He said nonchalantly and left the room.

I was left alone in the room with the only sound being the loud thumping of my heart in my ears.

I finally got my nerves together and shakily got up. What is wrong with me!

I walked over to the bathroom in search of a bigger towel or anything else that I could cover myself with.

I found a white bathrobe hanging from one of the hooks and I literally started doing a happy dance.

Once my little dance party was over, I put on the bathrobe and,

OH! Look at that! It reached just above my knees! It covers so much! I feel so bundled up right now! (Note the sarcasm please)

With a frustrated sigh, I left the bathroom, still in the robe since its better than the towel that covered almost nothing.

I took my phone and earphones from my bag made myself comfortable on the bed.

I started listening to music and reading books on a random reading app I had downloaded for books.

I must not have been paying attention, because the next thing I know, is that one of my earphones is dangling above my head.

"Huh?" I gasped, startled.

"So I talked to the lady downstairs and she told me that this is how the reservations were made. Only 20 people per big room and include all the teachers, they've got more than enough people in one room. You and I were apparently the last ones on the school list so they set things up like this. They already booked like, 4 big rooms, 2 for each gender. And no, they can't move us to a room that has two beds because all the rooms are booked or already filled." Kakashi-sensei explained and even answered the question that I was going to ask. Am I that predictable?