Chapter 40

~Warning: A slightly violent chapter!!~

"(Y/n)!" Kakashi ran towards (y/n) bloodied and broken body, scared for her life.

He couldn't believe it. After a whole week of searching and assistant from some of the best detectives and police officers of Konoha, they had found her.

He carefully picked up her fragile body. She had large bruises all over her body and the fact that she wasn't wearing anything didn't do anything to the fire burning inside Kakashi.

There was dried blood on her skin and a little splattered on tge walls too.

"Ill make him pay. That bastard is as good as dead." He groweld in a low, but dangerous voice.

"I'll get revenge for you." He kissed her forehead and wrapped her up in his shirt.

"Ah... so, you finally found me, huh, lover boy? Like what you see?" His laugh was crazy, the evilest thing you could hear.

"My girlfriend here can endure so much pain. I pity her, honestly." He chuckled.

"YOU BASTARD!" Kakashi kicked Jack in the gut, his body flying away.

"Do you even know how much pain she's in because of you!?" He punched him in the face.

Jack coughed violently but got up, ready to attack. He pulled out a knife from his pocket.

Kakashi was ready. He had expected something like this. He grabbed one of the metal poles from the ground and got into a defensive position.

He had learned martial arts and other training for a reason. Protect the ones he loved.

After what he had done in the past, he could never live his life freely, no matter how hard he tried to. It was burned into his memory like a tattoo that couldn't be erased.

He couldn't. It was simply impossible.

Jack came at Kakashi in full speed, trying to stab him anywhere he could.

Kakashi felt a small hope blossom into his heart. Jack didn't know anything about knives or how to fight.

This could be easy.

While Kakashi was getting excited, Jack managed to land a hit on Kakashi.

"Argh!" Kakashi took a step back, applying pressure on the cut that was very deep, but not critical.

"You son a..." Kakashi's knuckles had turned white from holding the metal rod so tightly.

"I'm gonna kill you." With exact precision, he swung the rod, hitting Jack in the stomach.

The man fell on the floor, clutching his stomach.

Kakashi was blinded by rage. He crouched down and took Jack by his hair and punched. And punched. And punched. And punched.

Jack had a broken nose, swollen cheeks, and cut lip after this.

Kakashi got up, panting heavily, barely having any energy.

"Fuck..." he barely breathed.

"Got you asshole." Kakashi fell on his knee's with narrowed eyes as Jack pushed him down and punched his stomach.

Police sirens started becoming louder and louder with each second until they were right outside the warehouse.

"Not today..." he grabbed Jack by his ankle and slammed him on the ground. Kakashi took the knife from Jack's hand, ready to strike, when:

A few of the police offers came in with their guns and pointed them at an almost dead Jack.

"Jack Kline, you are under arrest!" One of them shouted.