Chapter 29

The next morning came way too early for (y/n), as she found herself not well rested.

"Aghh." She groaned and searched for her buzzing phone.

When she found it, she lazily opened her eyes to see that it was a call from Kakashi.

"Hey, honey, what's up?" She asked in a daze.

"Did you just wake up?" He questioned by her voice.

"Yeah." She replied. Short, and simple.

"Okay, well, I called to tell that I'll be out of town for a few days for something important." He informed.

"Really, where are you going?" She asked lazily as she covered herself back with the blanket.

"To a nearby village. I need to pick up some things." He sounded busy and a little nervous.

"I have to go now, bye, and don't forget, I love you." (Y/n) could picture Kakashi's beautiful smile in her mind.

"I love you too, have a safe trip and call me when you get there, bye." (Y/n) said sadly and hung up.

After being sad for a few seconds, (y/n) fell back asleep.

~the day after~

(Y/n) was in her room, scrolling through pictures of her family, friends, and Kakashi.

"Oh no."

She ran to the bathroom and pulled down her panties. The same panties she had started her period on.

"Not again!" She whined.

After changing up, an idea popped into her head. An evil smirk curled up her lips and she enjoyed the moment of feeling evil, despite the cramps.

~one week later.~

*ding dong!*

(Y/n) got up from her sofa with a groan. She dragged her legs to the door and opened it with a sour face.

"Hey, babe."

Her mood immediately brightened up and she jumped on Kakashi.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down!" He laughed as he spun her around.

They shared a passionate kiss
(A/n: has to be passionate people. Always.) and only parted with a blush on their faces when an old lady passed by saying, "get a room! This generation..."

(Y/n) invited Kakashi inside and they cuddled up on the sofa, sharing a few kisses here and there, content in each other's arms.

"So, what did you do while I was gone?" He asked with a playful smile.

"Miss you." She made an adorable face and said it in a small voice.

Kakashi couldn't help but kiss her. One thing lead to another and, well... clothes started flying in a matter of seconds.

~time skip~

(Y/n) made dinner for two and they ate it while watching Jimmy Fallon.

"I have to go now." Kakashi got up and started putting on his shoes.

"Why? You just came!" (Y/n) whined.

"(y/n), I've been with you for the last eight hours." He put a hand on her cheek and said.

"Okay fine." A depressing aura surrounded (y/n).

"Tell you what let's go to the water park tomorrow. I'll pick you up at two and you can invite your friends if you want to." He offered.

"Okay!" Her mood brightened up immediately.

"Great." He kissed her and was out the door.

(Y/n) whipped out her phone and informed the girls of the plan.

They all agreed and told her that they would come on their own.

(Y/n) went to her room and picked out a bathing suit for the next day.

She took a shower and flopped on her bed.

She used her phone for a while before she fell asleep watching escape the night by Joey Graceffa (A/n: I love that series so fricking much!)

~the next day~

"Hey, babe, ready to go!?" Kakashi asked from the living room.

"I'm ready!" (Y/n) came out in shorts and a shirt.

Kakashi drove them to the waterpark and they met all the girls at the gates who had brought their boyfriends with them.

When the girls were in the changing room, (y/n) spit out what she had been planning to say for weeks.

"I'm pregnant."