Chapter 50

"Hello? Is this (y/n) (l/n)?"

"Yes, it is. Can I help you?"

"Congratulations ms (y/n) you got the job!"

The world went silent for two seconds as (y/n) tried to process the words.

"Th-thank you. Um, since when do I start?" (Y/n) tried to contain her excitement, but she was wiggling in her seat with the biggest smile on her face, a clear giveaway.

"You should come by the Motoazabu hospital and ask for the details there. The receptionist should tell you everything." The woman on the other side said.

"Ok, thank you very much, ma'am. Bye."

"Goodbye."

(Y/n) hung up and let out the biggest scream possible.

"OH MY GOD TOKI I GOT THE JOB!!" (Y/n) squealed, hugging Motoki to the brink of death.

"Congratulations! So, what exactly is your job?" He squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrow.

(Y/n) laughed at the man. Of course, he didn't know about the fact that she had applied for a job.

"Well, I applied for a job at Motoazabu hospital. I will most likely start out small. The woman said to come to get the details from the receptionist sometime today." She explained as she looked through her bag for some gum.

"Want one?" She asked the man, holding a small piece of pastel pink bubblegum in front of his face.

"Thanks." He started, plucking the strip from her fingers and popping it in his mouth.

"Want me to give you a ride there?" Motoki got up and stretched.

"No thanks, I drove here. But you can come with me if you'd like." She offered instead.

"Be right back." He winked and left her, diving into the room labelled staff only.

Seconds later, he came back out with his apron off and his wallet in hand.

"Kyo, take care while I'm gone 'k?" He shouted.

"Got it!" The man named Kyo shouted back to his boss before turning around to take another order.

"Let's go."

They arrived at the hospital in less than 20 minutes. (Y/n) told Motoki to stay in the car while she got all the files, but Motoku wanting to be there with her came anyway.

(Y/n) got all the information she needed before turning back to head out.

Just as she turned around, she caught a glimpse of spiky silver hair.

A knotted feeling settled in (y/n)'s stomach but she let her eyes wander down to the man's face.

That face. It was undeniably the same face (y/n) had come to love for more than four years of her life. Since that fateful day when her group had to do a project with her seniors.

Kakashi.

Tears welled up in (y/n)'s eyes. She wanted to run to him and hug him as tightly as she could.

Her foot moved on impulse, her body reacting to her hearts wishes and not thinking and doing what her brain was telling her to.

She caught herself in time before she could have taken another step towards Kakashi.

(Y/n) felt her heartbreak again when she realized she wasn't his anymore. Or that he was hers for that matter.

Her eyes shined like pools of water reflected by the sun, and when the weight became too heavy, they slid down her cheeks, slowly at first.

(Y/n) curled her hand into fists and ran out of the building, leaving behind Motoki.

Motoki ran out behind her. Everyone in the room was focusing on the two people who had run out. The girl crying and the boy trying to stop her.

Kakashi as one of them, and after seeing (y/n) cry like that, he felt like jumping off a bridge.

He knew she had seen him and started crying right after. So he was her reason to cry.

It was like a sharp slap to his face.

Just wait until tomorrow (y/n). I promise I will end your suffering. We will be together again. Just you wait...

Across the street, (y/n) sat in her car sobbing hysterically. It was not a pretty cry. An ugly cryer she was.

Her hair was in the way, the light makeup she had applied ran down her face and even a little snot was coming out of her nose.

"Oh (y/n)..." Motoki ingulfed the girl in a bear hug. It was something (y/n) needed at that moment and cherished it, even if Motoki didn't know about it.

"It'll be okay. I'm here with you." He whispered sweet words in her ear, trying to get her to stop crying.

He didn't need to ask why she was crying because she had seen the asshole sitting there himself.

He shifted (y/n) in the back seat and drove her back to Ino's house.

After parking her car safely, he carried her to his sister's apartment bridal style.

After a bit of struggling, he was finally able to ring the bell.

"Yes? Motoki? Who is that girl?" Ino scrunched up her thin, blonde brows.

"It's (y/n)." He simply answered as he laid her on the couch. (Y/n) had fallen asleep crying, hence the carrying.

"What? What happened too her? She looks so messed up!" The beautiful girl observed.

"Sai, call Hinata and sak-"

"No. Don't. I don't think she would like to be seen in this state." He interrupted as he casually brushed a strand of hair away from her face.

"I have to go back to The Arcade now. But don't question her too much when she gets up. She saw Kakashi at the hospital and broke down crying. Oh, and she went there to get the information she needed to start her job at the Motoazabh Hospital." He added after seeing the curiosity in his sisters foam blue eyes.

"Ok. We can discuss this later. I'll take care of her until she wakes up. Bye." She said to her brothers back.

"Bye." He looked back once more before closing the door.

Welp, that happened.

I can't wait for the next chapter yall! Actually, the next few ones. And neither can I wait for you guys to see them!

Hope you like what you've got so far! Love you guys!

Bye!