Chapter 25

~(y/n)'s POV~

"INO!!!! I don't know what to wear!!!!!!!" I whined as I ran around my room.

"Okay, calm down (y/n). We can look through all of your clothes and then decide what you'll wear. So bring out all your fancy clothes girl!" Ino suggested.

It's 2:00 pm and I'm picking clothes for my date with Kakashi tonight.

I had informed the girls the second I woke up and now, there were four frantic girls- including me- running around my room.

I brought out all my clothes and let Ino, out group's stylist, evaluate all my clothes.

"Nope. You have nothing date appropriate." She finalized.

"Shopping!" Sakura screeched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shopping had been time-consuming because it was already 4:00 by the time we returned home.

I took a soothing bath and put on a face mask while soaking up. Ino did my makeup, making sure to cover up the hickey Kakashi had given me yesterday, while Sakura and Hinata did my hair.

When all was said and done, I was ready by 7:30.

The rest of the time, I tried to relax my jumpy nerves by going on my phone and watching cat videos.

~Ding Dong~

The bell rang.

The girls hid in my room while I grabbed my clutch off of the sofa and checked myself in the mirror before opening the door.

"Hey!" I said with a smile. Kakashi gave me a hug before revealing the bouquet of red roses.

"Oh my god! They are beautiful! Thank you." I filled a vase with water and left the flower there before going back out.

Kakashi looked at my outfit up and down and smiled at me. I looked down at my outfit which consisted of a black halter neck top and a white, striped skirt paired with black combat boots and small butterfly earrings.

"You look very beautiful tonight." He offered me his hand. I took it and stepped out of my apartment, closing the door behind me.

"You do too." I returned the compliment. He looked handsome in a simple black t-shirt and black jeans paired with a pair of black shoes and a thin black jacket. It made his hair and eyes seem brighter.

He drove us to a restaurant and we sat in a seat at the back. "What do you want to order?" He asked after the waiter left us with the menus.

"Um... I'll have the chicken pasta." I ordered after the waiter came back sometime later to collect our orders.

"And I'll have a burger with fries please," Kakashi ordered as well.

Out food arrived sometime later and in the meantime, we played 20 questions.

"Okay. Do you have any siblings?" Kakashi asked.

"I do. A little brother. His name is Shingo. He's two years younger than me." I said as I smiled fondly. That brat is now in high school.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked in return.

"I have a younger sister. Her name is Sachiko and she's four years younger than me." He said. I hadn't been expecting that. He had never mentioned a sister so obviously, I didn't know.

We played the game until the waiter brought our food and while playing, we had ling surpassed 20 questions.

"Your food." The waiter simply put down the dishes in front of us in the correct order.