Chapter 52

~7th and last day~
~(y/n)'s POV~

I woke up with a start. I felt nauseated and ran to the bathroom where I proceeded to throw up in the toilet.

What a bad morning. I wonder if the rest of the day will go like that. The (h/c) haired girl grimaced.

Once she was done cleaning up after herself, she brushed her teeth and hair, putting it in a ponytail and putting a small bow in it.

She headed down after changing into blue washed jeans and a sweater to make breakfast.

Sure, she didn't need to, but it was the least she could do to help out her friends.

"Good morning." Hinata came in with a yawn. She looked tired and a little pale, more than usual.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) narrowed her eyes and scrunched up her brows to observe Hinata.

"Everythings fine. I just got sick early morning and threw up a bit. But a little bit of breakfast can bring me back to 100% in no time," she sat on the breakfast bar. "Which I see you've already made." She continued, eyeing the eggs and toast.

"Yeah. I was up early. And by the way," (y/n) spread her arms on the bar, leaning her weight towards it. "Happy birthday!" She grinned.

"OMG! You remembered!" Hinata ran around the bar to hug (y/n) she launched into her arms as they both laughed.

"How could I forget. Hey, wanna go to the mall with me later? I really need your opinion on some things I saw when I was there the last time. We will be back before dinner so it should be ok, right?" (Y/n) slowly, naturally, eased the question out.

"Sure! Are the girls coming?"

"No. Ino had some work and Sakura has a shift at the hospital today. I can't believe I got the job at the same place as Sakura. We're gonna create so much trouble." They shared a giggle.

"So, what time do we leave?" The bluenette asked as she munched on the slightly crispy toast.

"I don't know. Maybe 2:00? We have to be back before dinner so we should leave early." (Y/n) said.

"Ok. I'll be ready by then."

"Yeah, were leaving. Be quick cuz I don't know how long Hinata will be able to keep up with me." (Y/n) whispered discreetly to Naruto while Hinata put on her coat.

"Ok, now go!" He pushed the girl towards his fiancee.

"Jeez, someones eager to kick me out. Glad I can count on you Naruto." (Y/n) sarcastically said as she rolled her eyes.

"You know I didn't mean it like that (y/n), it was just a joke!" Naruto felt a little guilty, taking (y/n)'s words seriously.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Were going, k? Bye."

"Bye Naruto-Kun. We'll be right back." Hinata kissed Naruto's cheek before finally being dragged to (y/n)'s car.

Seconds after they left, Naruto made a phone call, and not long after, cars were parked outside of his house as all of his friends started pouring inside.

Everyone had something, a present along with decorations or food.

The last person, who came almost an hour later, had the biggest gift. Two of them, actually, along with a few decorative items.

"Whoa! Are you deciding to do a whole proposal here?!" Naruto's eyes bulged out of their sockets, but he helped his former teacher carry the items around anyways.