Chapter 9

The whole day went by in a blur. No one had any test, projects or any other thing to turn in. It was a really peaceful day, considering how the morning of four teenage girls had started off.

Now, Everyone was trying to make heads or tails of what the biology teacher was teaching. Mitochondria? Really?

As the whole class was trying to understand all the gibberish, some harder than others, 4 girls sat in the back of the class, discreetly passing notes.

They didn't really need to study. They had excellent and fast minds that could understand all this quickly.

When the bell rang, indicating that the school day was over, the teacher stopped all of them from leaving. She handed out two sheets of paper filled with exercises to each student, emitting groans from the majority of them.

After that, everyone left the class and headed out the door. Some were off to their house's while others stayed at the school for their afterschool clubs.

Today, Sakura, Hinata and Ino didn't have to go to their club so they headed off to their house's.

(Y/n) stood in the parking lot, bidding them goodbye as they all drifted off to the appropriate bus station or street.

One might be wondering why she was in school. She didn't go to any club or anything like that.

(Y/n) entered the school building again and started her search for someone.

She roamed around the hallways, heading towards the teacher's room. She peeked in the teacher's room to only see a few teachers, but not the one she was looking for.

"Excuse me? Do you know where I could find Kakashi-sensei?" She asked one of the teachers.

"Yeah, he was here a few minutes ago. He went to the gym to get something" the teacher said, not even looking up from the tests he was correcting.

(Y/n) hurried over to the gym to find Kakashi rummaging through a cabinet for something.

"Um... Kakashi-sensei?" She said softly.

Kakashi, whose back was facing her, turned around with a small stack of paper in his hand.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He asked as he made his way to a nearby desk and set down the papers.

He leaned against the corner of the table with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Um... I came here to..." she mumbled quietly. Why am I like this! Just go and say that the gift he gave you is too damn expensive! She scolded herself mentally.

"I-i'm here t-to give you b-back your gift!" She finally managed to croak out.

With the bag in hand, (y/n) carefully inched closer to Kakashi and with each step she took, the more nervous she became.

"Oh! No, no, no! It's your gift! You don't need to return it! You cant take or give back a gift!" Kakashi explained but (y/n) wouldn't have any of it.

"I can't have it sensei! It's too darn expensive! I will not let anyone waste their money on me!" (Y/n) stated with a frustrated sigh.

"Look. I appreciate you getting me a gift, but this is way too much" she added and placed the bag on the table Kakashi was leaning against.