Chapter 6

~(y/n) POV~
After Kakashi left, I went back to the living room to find every inch of the floor covered in gifts.

"Whoa! Did I really get these many presents?" I asked my friends.

"YUP! Looks like you did!" Ino said as she eyed the silver present on top of Sakura's bag.

"Ok, Ino! Stop eying Kakashi-sensei present!" Hinata said as she opened Sakura's bag and put the gift inside.

"Aww man! I wanna know what it is!" Ino whined and plopped down on the couch pouting."Well, I must admit. I'm curious too as to what is inside that box" Sakura added while coming out the kitchen with a piece of cake in her hand.

"Ahh... I was about to ask where you were." I said as I took the fork from her hand and took a bite of the cake on it.

"HEY!! No fair!" Sakura whined and I grinned back at her.

"Ok! Time to open these presents!" I yelled as I took hold of a random present and started to open it.

Inside was a black accessory box for rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc

After that, I opened a bunch more presents with the help of the girls and we got really hungry

"Hey girls, wanna eat some cake?" I asked and by the eager looks on their faces, I didn't need any more confirmation.

"Ok! BRB," I said as I skipped towards the kitchen and came back sometime later, juggling 4 plates in two hands.

"Here we are!" I said and not even a second later, all the plates were out of my arms and into the girls' hands.

"Ok! Dig in!" Well, I really didn't need to say dig in, they were already halfway done with there cakes.

~time skip~

"Ok! Let's get back to work" I said as I gathered the few presents on the ground.

"Phew! Thank god we didn't have any homework today!" Ino said as she exited the bathroom.

"So, are we gonna open the rest of the presents or nah?" Hinata cheered as she flopped on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, ok," I said as I sat next to Hinata and picked a random gift. It was a small, box-like gift wrapped it metallic silver paper.

I tore open the wrapper (although feeling bad for destroying such a good piece of paper) and saw a black box. I opened the box and was so surprised. Inside, I saw a beautiful rose gold bracelet.

 Inside, I saw a beautiful rose gold bracelet

"OH, MY GOD!!!" I yelled out in surprise. "THIS IS SOO CUTE!!!" I added.

"WHAT! WHAT! LET ME SEE!" Sakura said as she pushed Hinata and ino aside and snatched the bracelets from my hand.

"HEY!" They both yelled in unison. Obviously offended.

"Ok guys, let's not make a fuss about this and open up the rest of the gifts," I said as I started opening another gift.

~time skip~

After opening all the presents and putting them away, we all gathered back in the living room.

"So! Now that we've opened every present and put it away, what do you say we go to bed." I said yawning.

"Yeah" I heard everyone say in approval before taking the blankets from a closet and laying down on the sofa, floor or whatever space that was available.

Whenever we had a sleepover, I would sleep with the girls here and not on my bed, so I gathered up my pillow and blankets and laid on the floor next to Ino.

"Goodnight guys" I barely whispered as I entered dreamland just as my head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for a short chapter but I just wanted to get it out because I have something good planned for the next chapter and I didn't want everything good to happen in one chapter.😜

I know, I'm really excited for the next one so I hope you all are too.

So I wanted to ask. Do you guys want me to do a description of both you and Kakashi? It's because I'm not sure you guys know their ages, birthdays, etc.

BYE!