A special valentines

Sitting on her bed and studying for an upcoming exam. That's what (y/n)'s life had become for the last year.

Studying to become a doctor was not an easy task even for the most genius of people.

With a deep groan, (y/n) flopped on her bed.

What a drag... wow, I sound like Shikamaru. Ah man. When is this even due?

With another groan, (y/n) got up again and flipped open the diary she used to write down her homework in.

"14 of February!? It's in three days! I'm so going to fail medical school!" (Y/n) felt like crying so bad, but contained and started doing whatever she had to do for homework furiously, thinking that if she did it at that exact moment, she would be free for the rest of the day.

That turned out to be a lie as she finally shut her notebook and laptop at 1 AM in the morning.

Bottles of water and wrappers of food surrounded her as she yawned for the hundredth time that minute.

"You awake Kel?" She asked through another yawn.

"Yea..." Kelly replied as she lifted her head from her pillow.

"Whada ya want?" She sleepily asked.

"Do you have any food? I'm hungry as hell." (Y/n) stretched and threw the trash in the bin, also stowing away her materials.

"No... now let me sleep..." the blonde stuffed her head back in her pillow, already asleep.

"Ok. I'm going down to get something to eat. BRB." With her dorm card in hand, (y/n) made her way down to the ground floor and exited the building.

She made a quick trip to the 24-hours coffee shop/restaurant to buy herself a sandwich and soft drink and returned as fast as possible.

She ate in her dorm while watching one of her favourite shows and after a short trip to the bathroom, she was in bed, cozy with a warm blanket in the last of the winter chills.

Where is sleep now!? OH MY GOD...!

Don't you just hate it when this happens?

As random thoughts passed by (y/n)'s head, one of them made her want to beat herself.

Valentine's day was in three days and (y/n) had no special plans and neither had she planned anything for Kakashi. Shoot.

A small moan escaped her as she racked her brain for something.

And falling asleep with thoughts about her boyfriend was the best way to sleep.

~Next morning~

"SHIT!" (Y/n) screeched as she rushed to grab her laptop from her bed and ran out the door as fast as she could.

She had to run like a maniac to the other side of the campus for her 12:00 AM class.

She panted for air while sitting at a seat, barely making it on time.

She had taken all morning classes available to have a clear schedule for other things that she might do.

This was thankfully her last class for the day.

While the professor was giving the lecture, (y/n) was on Pinterest, looking at cute photos of couples celebrating valentines day to get an idea.

An hour or so later, when she was finally free to go back to her dorm, (y/n) instead made her way down to the small flower shop near campus.

She bought roses. Tons of them. And after mailing them somewhere, she headed to her dorm.