Chapter 45

Day 1
~(y/n)'s POV~

1 day. It has been a full 24 since I had seen Kakashi since I had touched him since I had kissed him.

I miss him.

"(Y/n)? Sakura and Ino are here." Hinata poked her head through the door.

"I'll be right there." I smiled at the bluenette who skipped away merrily.

I'm jealous. I'm jealous of my best friends. I feel disgusted by myself.

How bad of a friend can I be?

Why am I jealous of them? Is it because they're all happy and I'm not? Yeah. That's exactly why I'm jealous of them.

I got up from the bed where I was laying with my phone and made my way downstairs of Naruto and Hinata's house.

Where is Naruto anyway? And the rest of the boys, they're usually with us.

"Hi, guys." I greeted the girls who were chatting about their boyfriends or fiance in Hinata's case. Yeah, Naruto had proposed to her when they were just nineteen years old.

Another crack appeared in my already damaged heart but I kept up the facade of a happy girl with a happy life. Well, my lift isn't sad or unhappy, its just incomplete without Kakashi. Yeah, that's what's going on.

Well, I can't go on like that for long. They will figure out something is wrong and I'm going to tell them anyways. Might as well drop the act now.

Maybe later.

"Hey (y/n)! Look at this ring Sai gifted me!" Ino immediately bounced across the room to show me the dainty diamond ring.

"It's so beautiful!" I gasped. Not because I wanted to keep this facade up for as long as possible, but because I genuinely thought it was beautiful.

"I know right! It has our names engraved in it too!" And it did. At a closer inspection, I could see -Saino- engraved in the diamond in cursive writing.

Saino. How cute! It can totally be their ship name!

"Wow, Ino! You are one lucky woman!" I fangirled over my best friend who posed in funky poses, showing off her ring while acting like the happiest woman in the universe.

Sakura, Hinata and I laughed at the blonde. It felt good to laugh.

It really does.

We went back to talking after Ino's little modelling session until the door opened and a loud voice boomed through the house with precious glass windows aplenty.

"(Y/N)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kakashi's POV~

"IDIOT!" I yelled angrily.

"IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!" I yelled at myself again.

1 day without her and I'm already a mess.

I missed work because I woke up late and I didn't even go after I woke up late.

Well, when I snapped out of my state.

Yeah, I didn't sleep all night. I tried sleeping. I laid in our- no, my bed and closed my eyes until i was asleep.

But I woke up just a few hours later, crying because of a nightmare.

A nightmare where I killed (y/n) and Reo, my brother.

Why does my own mind make me suffer from my fears?

"Kakashi, listen to me..." Sachiko placed a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and hugged her tightly.

A hug. The warmth of someone around me is what I need. For now.

"Tell me what happened Shi."

"Its been a while since you called me Shi, huh?" I chuckled.

"I guess it has... now tell me, Shi, what happened? Why didn't you go to work? Where is (y/n)?" She asked.

All these questions. I don't know where to begin with. Let's start with the easiest.

"(Y/n) and I had a sort of fight because of something stupid I did and I broke up with her, "I felt a feeling in my stomach as I said those words out loud. "She left and I was awake because of nightmares the whole night so I'm very tired and that's why I didn't go to work."

"WHAT!? You broke up with (y/n)!?!? What the hell Kakashi!? Was it so serious that you had to break up with (y/n)!? What the fuck were you thinking!? Answer me damn it!" If mom heard Sachiko saying these words, she would wash out her mouth with soap. But she wasn't here and Sachiko normally didn't use this kind of language either.

"I already regret it, Chi. I- it was about Ro. She said I have 7 days to come get her if I want her back. But I don't know what to do." I sighed deeply as I watched my little sister glaring at me with her shiny, tear-filled black eyes.

"Ro? Really Shi? Ro is dead! You let him get in between you and (y/n)?" She closed her eyes tightly and opened them again.

"Do you even know where she went?"

I - I don't know where she went or who she went with. The only thing I saw when I left the bathroom was the closet door open and (y/n)'s clothes nowhere to be found.

"She must be with one of her friends or she may have gone to visit Samantha and Shingo," I told her.

We sat in silence. What was I gonna do now?

"You still love her right?" Her question took me by surprise. Of course, I still love her! There no way I cant!

"Of course I do!" I stood up, slightly agitated.

"I have a plan. But you have to snap out of your funk first." She got up and put a hand on her waist.

Wow. She's bossy. But I already know of that. Rinko (A/n Sachiko's boyfriend) must have the patience and self-control of a saint.

"I'm not in any 'funk'" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sure. Now listen closely cuz I'm not about to repeat my long and brilliant plan again."

"Go ahead." I folded my arms across my chest and sat on the desk chair.

~Time skip~

"(Y/N)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its only day 1 of 7.

Get ready.