Chapter 32

~five years later~
~(y/n)'s POV~

"Kel! I'll be late!" I yelled at Kel or Kelly.

"I'm coming! I just need to get my keys damn it!" She yelled from her room.

"Ugh!" I groaned plopped on the sofa. The excitement was killing me.

Yes, today is the day I return to Konoha, my home, kind of."

My hectic scedual had me in a tight hold, but I managed to visit them twice. Both around christmas break. I always called the girls and Kakashi at every chance I got, but I still felt incomplete without them from time to time.

"OK! I'm ready!" The platinum blonde woman finally appeared.

"About time," I muttered under my breath but apparently she heard me.

"Be grateful miss. I'm driving you to the airport because your parents couldn't make it." She smugly stated.

"Fine, fine. Now can we just go!?" I screeched with excitement.

We put all my luggage- which was more then I had brought with me- in Kel's car.

She drove me to the airport where I saw my brother and his fiancee standing with their luggage.

Yes, he had a fiancee and yes, they were coming to Konoha for a visit.

I was scared, oh so scared.

Kakashi would be picking me up from the airport and they are going to be with me.

Oh, did I forget to mention that no one still knows that Kakashi and I are dating?

My family knows that I'm dating someone but they don't know who it is.

I guess I'll leave it up to fate.

"Hey, Sam! Hey, loser." I greeted the pair.

"Hey (y/n)!" Sam, or Samantha, came up and hugged me, taking care of her growing belly in the process. She was six and a half months pregnant and wanted to see the place where her fiance had grown up badly. She had been to Japan, but she wanted to visit it again with Shingo.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked as I looked at my brothers rather... disheveled state.

"We're good." He smiled.

"Hi, baby!" I heard a feminine voice say from behind me. I turned around and hugged my mother tightly.

"Oh, my baby girl is going away! Did you figure out where you're going to live yet? You said that you would!" She asked.

"I'm going to move in with my boyfriend. We talked about this the other day and he wanted me to move in so I said yes." I nonchalantly told her.

"Honey, you have to introduce him to us! You have his ring on your finger and we have to know who you are going to marry!" Mom chastised me.

I blushed at what she said.

"Mom! This is a promise ring and we're not married or even engaged yet!" I blushed even harder.

She laughed it off and went to greet Shingo and Samantha.

I turned around to face my dad. He had a small smile on his face.

"You really have grown up huh?" He said with a sad voice.

"Oh dad. I'm still your little girl and always will be." I hugged him tightly.

"Yes, you will."

"Awwwwww! Look at you two!" Mom cooed.

Shingo, Sam, and I went through all of the checking and things before we stopped and said our final goodbyes to our parents.